Posted by Bearvsbull > 2020-04-27 16:53 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Bearvsbull 2020-04-27 17:02

Bearvsbull

2,622 posts

Posted by Bearvsbull > 2020-04-27 17:01 | Report Abuse

Prior to GE14! Umno warlords were drunk over their fake pride 'tuan melayu'! They were so confident that Umno will prevail and continue to their regime! Ku Nan,the billionaire politician, was even pushing 'tuan melayu' into primary schools! But the truth is, Najib had destroy the malay vote banks particularly Felda and Tabung Haji over his many involvement or rather mishandling of sensitive business transations! In the end, Umno was defeated in many previously stronghold of Umno!
Only recently did i discover that this so called 'tuan melayu' is just a hollow pride! Because it turns out, Umno after 60 years in power only able to control 3% of the local economy while the poliically deprived local chinese were controling 90% of our economy!
Which is a shame to say the least! So what has Umno been doing over 60% then! Even worst, our education system has gone to the dogs! Our national schools are producing dummies as islamisation taken priority over real education! It was Anwar who reject English as medium of instruction to make way for his fake Bahasa Indonesia agenda! And all of Umno leaders, Mohiden who always speak in English would rather see malays degrade that to see them adequately become productive member of the society!
All i see is that Malaysia where majority malays are getting dumber and poorer and eventually lose their political power in the future!

Bearvsbull

2,622 posts

Posted by Bearvsbull > 2020-04-27 17:02 | Report Abuse

I am not really worried over Pas Umno alliance! Because it only solidafy the stupidity of future malay politicians!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz