Posted by Bearvsbull > 2020-04-28 15:21 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by MiaLee 2020-04-29 00:26

Bearvsbull

2,622 posts

Posted by Bearvsbull > 2020-04-28 15:26 | Report Abuse

Gone are the days where Harapan leaders can flash any cards and rakyat go berserk! Nowadays, most of the cards they show to rakyat are just lame and seen as over politicking!
Take Senior Lim parliment card for example! For more than a week, he has been only daily rampage over parliment sitting to a point he wants government to declare it as essential service! Well, rakyat quietly cover their faces and laugh it out loud! I mean, of all things, you want to declare parliment as essential service so that you can object to every plan the government has already pre plan! Considering Harapan total failure in the first place!
And Senior Lim also used DG Hisham card! Yeah, one day praise DG Hisham only to bash him the next day! It really didn't go well with rakyat! It was the lowest point in gutter politics for dragging DG Hisham to the mud when he is working hard for our nation!
And Anwar flashed his rohinya card only to meet with outrage of anti rohinya sentiment!

Bearvsbull

2,622 posts

Posted by Bearvsbull > 2020-04-28 15:27 | Report Abuse

To meke matter worst, Harapan leaders can't even decide to stick to Anwar or go back to Mahathir as de facto leader! Dudes, Mahathir just backstab you guys and now you want him back! Mahathir completely lose support of rakyat and you want him back! Idiots!

MiaLee

3 posts

Posted by MiaLee > 2020-04-29 00:26 | Report Abuse

I totally agree, a lot of mistakes have been made recently.
And that the majority are trying to prove that it is coming back is stupid.
I've even [/url=https://blogwaves.com/news/remote-working-during-the-covid-19-outbreak/]read more[url/] messages here, which agree with Mahathir.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz