Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-05-29 13:33 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Bearvsbull Bendia 2020-05-29 13:51

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-05-29 13:39 | Report Abuse

Mahathir 3rd attempt to take Anwar for a ride proof that there's no hope for him at all!
Good riddance to Anwar and Harapan! Yeah, DAP and Amanah willingly allow Mahathir to lead Harapan and make him PM again! And it appears, Anwar too will join this crazy new plot!
Haix! I have nothing to say! No, Harapan don't have 129MPs! It's already below 100!
Only fools will believe, Mahathir can walk to Istana and declare himself as PM again! That's not how our constitution works!
This thing is, Najib trolled Mahathir that anyone with majority MPs can form government! Not so!
Najib knew Mahathir is what you say, senile! Lest you forget, Mahahtir is already 95! And like more 95, the brain doesn't function properly! It's like dealing with 10 year old adult! And that's exactly what Mahahtir is today!
Truth of the matter is, only vote of no confidence can topple Mohiden! However, Mohiden is the one advising Agong what to do after that!
Mohiden can advise Agong to appoint new PM or dissolve pariment! And i am sure Mohiden will not allow Mahathir replace him!
So yeah, that's how it goes! But don't count on it! Like i said, Harapan has only less than 100 now!

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-05-29 13:51 | Report Abuse

It really makes me laugh overhearing few dudes talking about impeding return of Mahahtir! They really believe Mahathir latest bull'shit! Which makes me wonder if they know what they are talking about!
Look, Mahahtir is a spent bullet and extremely overestimate his capability! He only manage to become PM because Harapan leaders were idiots! Clearly rakyat voted for PKR, and rightfully Wan Azizah should have been PM back then!
Today, Harapan has zero obligation to help Mahathir! Mahathir broke his promise to handover to Anwar! Betrayal of this promise render everything!
Mahathir is Harapan enemy! Why they continue to be in denial is shows that they are unrepentant fools!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz