Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 13:44 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

27 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-06-08 16:15

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-08 13:46 | Report Abuse

Not his match.....Bagai langit dan bumi

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 13:51 | Report Abuse

One thing i can see from Mohiden is that, he is a quiet counter striker! Mohiden is given us the impression that he is easily beaten!
But boy, from what we see, Mohiden is hitting Mahathir left and right! And most of the blows already affected Mahathir badly!
Take Sheraton Move! Mohiden already counter it very well! Now we all know it's Mahathir that betrayed it! Mohiden was just a victim of Mahathir betrayal of Harapan and Bersatu! Audio leaks confirm it! Photo leaks confirm it! What more do you want!
As for Mahathir intention to takeover Bersatu! It's total goner! Mohiden indeed use proper way to purge Mahathir from Bersatu! It's not that Mohiden sack Mahathir! He just used what's in Bersatu constitution to remove him!
We also see how Mohiden use MACC to nail Syed Saddiq for good! I am sure in coming days, Syed Saddiq will be charged for misusing Bersatu funds!
As for Bersatu MPs going to Mahathir, forget it! They know once they abandon Bersatu, their political career and prospect totally goner! In fact Mahathir and Mukriz can forget about corridor of power for good! They won't have a taste of it anymore!
To be frank, Mahathir is completely destroy himself! Mohiden is not one of his easy prey! Mahathir should be wary going forward! I say, Mohiden is the most dangerous opponent in Mahathir book! He better wise up!

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 13:54 | Report Abuse

To be very honest, Mahathir is the prey! Except that Dap and Amanah too stupid not to see! The Lims and Mat Sabu are too blind by power they have tasted! As for Anwar, we don't know if he again change his mind and partner with Mahathir again! Then again, Anwar the ever indecisve and mind changing blunder already sink him deep in turd hole!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-08 14:00 | Report Abuse

Given the mandate, honour and trust to step in as a winner, but resigned and got betrayed by his underground backddor comrades and kicked out of own party as an ultimate loser! Only self to blame.

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 14:06 | Report Abuse

Yeah, Mahathir is like in quick sand, the more he struggle, the deeper he sinks! I can see Mohiden is using Syed Saddiq to drag Mahathir deeper! You see, Syed Saddiq case is now very serious! He could be jailed for abusing Bersatu funds! It's piece of cake really! Then again, this is politics! If Mahathir takes another step to fight Mohiden, i am pretty sure, Syed Saddiq will be the killjoy! It's no brainer! Mohiden is someone who would go extra miles to keep his position! Mohiden is not your weak Badawi or naive Najib! Mohiden is Mohiden! And that's why, to me, Mahahtir should drop whatever moves he has planned! Or else, Mahathir will be destroyed by Mohiden for good!

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2020-06-08 14:12 | Report Abuse

mohiden had seen badawi and jibby, he learnt a lot from there. mohiden is fast and sharp. cause he had seen it all. jibby last time took so long to attack. mohiden waste no time.

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2020-06-08 14:13 | Report Abuse

but everyone is tire la, even GPS want to move on. so cannot compare with previous battle.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-08 14:15 | Report Abuse

Too shrewd for old man to fight....

...his every move has backfired

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 14:16 | Report Abuse

Lizi! Yeah, Badawi was sleeping when Mahathir took him down! Najib another idiot who let Mahathir punched him all over till TKO!
Mohiden a bi differrent, he try to avoid Mahathir punches but at the same time give Mahathir few blow below the belt! This type of opponent better give way!
Or else Mahathir will be like Mike Tyson who resort to biting ears! I am doubtful of Mahathir! Mohiden has plenty of tricks for sure! He won't tell you his next moves!

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 14:19 | Report Abuse

Gps if team with Mahathir will backfire badly! They know sarawakians have a thingy with Najib! Najib is like god to ibans! They put Najib at same respect as Adenan Satem!
As for Mahathir, the ibans have a name for him! And it's not pleasant!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-08 14:20 | Report Abuse

And he dare to gladly wish the old man luck in trying to wrestle him politically.....

.....not his match at all......Losers are losers

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 14:22 | Report Abuse

Yeah, Mohiden is no match for Mahathir! Mahathir may have TKO so many in the past but this round, he is fighting someone who has equally many TKO under the belt!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-08 14:48 | Report Abuse

banyak cina tak ada judi mana vote for mohiden? hehe

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 14:51 | Report Abuse

Apollo! Local chinese will vote for Dap no matter what! Malay politicians say local chinese are naive and idealistic! Want fairy tales kind of government! Sure if you are the majority population! But how if we are nnly like 15% of the population!

KAQ4468

21,497 posts

Posted by KAQ4468 > 2020-06-08 14:52 | Report Abuse

Mahathir team sama siapa ????

icecool

4,780 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-06-08 15:52 | Report Abuse

PN government give out so much "mewah-mewah" you think PN government will lose ? stop dreaming

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 15:55 | Report Abuse

Mohiden is pampering Hadi and Zahid! I am very sure this 2 will bent to Mohiden agenda! Obviously Zahid and Hadi are the most corruptable! Hadi is very cheap, give him a ministerial post which carry zero responsiblity and all the perks of travel, he is sold! And of course, free use of government jets to London, where he love to spend his time with his no muslim wifey!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-08 15:56 | Report Abuse

He learned a lot for super mentor Pablo Jibcobar....

.....the power of 'Cash Is King'

how to corrupt all officers

etc

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 16:01 | Report Abuse

When Mahathir was in charge, Mr Koon lost like over 60 million in bursa! Barely 3 months and Mr Koon already recoup more than half of his loses under Mohiden! So yeah, cash is king!

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-08 16:02 | Report Abuse

If Mahathir still in charge, i am very sure he will take credit for glove stocks rise! Do you hear Mohiden doing so!

Plantermen

2,096 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 2020-06-08 16:05 | Report Abuse

Umno { ah jib gor} plotting his comeback not TDM. I will return

Sami_Value

429 posts

Posted by Sami_Value > 2020-06-08 16:06 | Report Abuse

I heard Mohiddin team with Anwar

Anwar PM9, PM 10 will go back Bersatu

Apparently, UMNO demands too much in PN until Mohiddin get fed up, rumors said la

Posted by AnchoviesswimwithSha > 2020-06-08 16:09 | Report Abuse

Mohidin's real threat is neither Mahathir or Anwar but from his own coalition members UMNO, PAS, and GPS... And you know Mahathir, the old man will never back down from a fight. He could have just retire peacefully and yet he chose to make a come back and stir some sh*t...And his action has now led to the end of his family lagacy, unless he manages to pop up with some magic again

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-08 16:12 | Report Abuse

Traitor Moo learned a lot for super mentor Pablo Jibcobar....

.....the power of 'Cash Is King'

how to corrupt all officers

etc

_________

Some of the quotes from Pablo Jibcobar: "Cash is King" Rules

"I'm sometimes accused of kleptocracy and treachery. They are activities that for the time being, historically, shall we say has been declared illegal. It’s illegal at the moment, but in the long run and in the future, we’re going to show that it will head toward legalization."

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-08 16:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by AnchoviesswimwithSha > Jun 8, 2020 4:09 PM | Report Abuse

Mohidin's real threat is neither Mahathir or Anwar but from his own coalition members UMNO, PAS....

_________

And his greatest torture now is sleepless nights.......

.....betrayals always got betrayed at the end

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-08 16:14 | Report Abuse

Just like stock game....swimming with sharks will get eaten up one day....by sharks

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-08 16:15 | Report Abuse

Go to bed with unprincipled and unscrupulous people will never have good ending

Post a Comment
Market Buzz