Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 00:25 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2020-10-18 12:02

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 00:37 | Report Abuse

By next week, Bersatu and Umno will settle their difference! Mohiden can keep his job and Umno corrupt warlords will get their demands fulfill!
But it's clear, Mohiden days of pretending to be topdog of Perikatan is over! There's no Perikatan! There's only Muafakat! Come GE15, Muafakat will reign while Bersatu will be abandon on it's own!
Hamzah can do his magic but this round he is outnumbered by Umno warlords! They have wise up to his bag of tricks!
What we going to see is a new form of fake alliance! An alliance that only exist until GE15!
But one this is clear, Bersatu is an island! Anwar is defeated! Mahathir can only watch in horror! Assmin cartel can no longer rule the roost like he used to!
Umno is moving in! Slowly, like the camel pushing Bersatu out of the tent!
Maybe calm shall return! And Anwar disappear from our political scene! Assmin slowly learn to be No.10 in the administration!
Haix! Post GE15, we have Hodod law implemented in Malysia! Where corrupt politicians are above Hodod and the poor malays get their hands chopoff for stealing food for their family!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 00:39 | Report Abuse

My advise to Anwar, if he really has the number, please join me and the rest to que and buy 4D! I mean, no harm punt few buck just to feel lucky!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 00:44 | Report Abuse

Another advise to Anwar, don't rush to claim winning ticket if you haven't bought it yet! I mean, you can show all the receipts to the 4D Agong but end of the day, if you don't have 'solid document', you can't claim your win!
Well, at least Anwar and Shafie can now sit together and sing 'Me too', the famous yet unrelease song about having wet dream of victory!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-18 12:02 | Report Abuse

Not over mah...!!

The fight is still on loh..!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz