Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 13:21 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2020-10-18 13:35

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 13:28 | Report Abuse

We totally rejoice when we defeated Covid during the 1st wave! I thin most of us didn't realise that we were dealing with the mildest form of Covid back then!
Today, we have newer mutate Covid that can spread 10 times easier! Despite compliant to strict SOP, getting infected is as good as 50%!
It's not going to be easy this round! My advise, don't go loitering! Those mutated Covid will be on surface of common walkways!
Another thing, get those Dettol spray ready inside your car! Spray on the driver floormat and turn on the aircond for few seconds before entering! Don't bring back Mr Covid to your homes!
But sadly, this is only trying to delay yourselves from getting infected!
I am not trying to scare you but after winter, we will deal with much infectious Covid as winter will help develop stronger strain!
Haix! Only those living in jungle of Sarawak will remain infected! Then again since Abang Joe wants Sarawak election soon, i think it's safe to say, even those in Sarawak jungle will soon get a taste of Covid!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 13:33 | Report Abuse

As for Sabah, it's total goner! I mean, we should see 1k cases daily in matter of weeks! By then, how can you quarantine 12k infected! Its going to cost total bomb! So eventually the new Perikatan state government will give up! By then, Abah Mohiden name will be in ruined!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 13:35 | Report Abuse

Sadly, Mohiden fail to take strict action against the enforcement officers who are allowing flodd of infected illegals in! I mean, if i know this, i am sure, the current administration has all the intel to act against them! I mean, some of this officers are bragging about getting 2k daily from illegals!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz