Posted by Tobby > 2021-03-01 10:52 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-03-01 11:00

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-03-01 11:00 | Report Abuse

It's not econmically prudent to ban interstate travel to all malaysians and wait until 70% are vaccinated!
I mean, why can't you just allow those who are already vaccinated enjoy such privilege! This reward tactic will encourage more malaysians to get their shots as i believe many are more than eager to get back to normal lives!
Vaccine works! But there are many anti vaccine activists out there fabricating data to their grand scheme!
Take Israel for example! You have this bunch of fundamentalists who insist on continuing their lunny ways which contribute to large infections! Because of them, the data doe not represent Israel as a whole! Like how Selangor spoil our infection rate! If you remove Selangor, then you see infections not that bad at all!
Likewise, in Israel, you have this bunch of lunnies running around breaking every single SOP and are very anti vaccine!
If Israel remove them from the data, the infection rate actually drop drastically!
As for Malaysia, Selangor remain the worst hit! But state like Sabah has seen cases drop significantly! Bare in mind, 3rd wave Covid originated from Sabah!
Therefore, mass vaccination must be focus on Selangor! Perhaps only ban selangorians from doing interstate travels until Covid completely curb!
But i dont' see the rest of the states slowly opening up as long as affecting citizens are vaccinated if they want to travel!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz