Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-18 14:39 | Report Abuse

Outlook!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-18 15:30

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-18 14:48 | Report Abuse

I somewhat admire but pity the young generation of today! If you are in your 20s, chances are in 10 years time you are too old for workforce! You degree will be next to rubbish bin in 10 years time! And you won't be able to compete with younger ones in 10 years time in term of qualification and salary!
When Syed Saddiq said that those in their 40s already can be called 'senior citizens', i think Syed Saddiq fail to see that he will become 'senior citizen' much faster! And it's kind of shortsight for him to call his new party 'Muda' considering he will enter 30 very soon! So how can he lead 'Muda' when he is qualified as 'senior citizen' in near term!
Having said that, in todays world things are moving at lighting fast pace! If you are software engineer today, by few years time, your knowledge will be outdated!
The only procession that is techproof is civil and electrical engineers! But if you think studying to be engineer is easy, then you better get reality check fast, it's super hard to be one!
Yeah, if you are taking business degree, then accept the fact that you will only be hot commodity for only few years! After that you should be ready to be on your own!
Never in our lifetime thing change damn fast! Today, i am sitting in front of my big screen tv not only watching streaming movies anytime i want to but also able to do online banking and shopping! In near future, you can do all this with your glasses! And you don't even have to use keyboard or a mouse as you only need to think about it! You don't even have to buy car anymore! A pod will be right in front of your house to take you to places you want to be! And it's going to be very cheap, so cheap, only dumbass keep their own car!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-18 14:50 | Report Abuse

Imagine so many things are automated! So what job can this new generation going to do! Most jobs that are available will be low pay and those in their 40s can't even find job anymore!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-18 14:51 | Report Abuse

Oh, by the way, Tesla cars can now drive on their own! Yeah, full autonomous driving is now a reality! In 10 years time, who wants to drive!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-07-18 14:51 | Report Abuse

inhaling toxin air everyday, drinking smelly water- sure get older fast ma. many green areas in selangor kl, n. sembilan gone, no wonder covid so furious. selangor state degazetting many green jungle area...all green jungle botak

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-18 14:52 | Report Abuse

Chinaman! Yeah, green lung seems to be hindrance to cities! Except in Singapore! I wonder why!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-07-18 15:02 | Report Abuse

yes, development must be susbtainable. leaving more green lung for future generations. no more degazetting of forest reserve, pls pakatun

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-18 15:30 | Report Abuse

Singapore able to balance greenery despite limited space!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz