Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-27 01:38 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2021-07-27 08:46

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-27 01:46 | Report Abuse

So yeah, Anwar tried to push for debate! He wanted to attack Mohiden over state of emergency! However, Mohiden seems to outplay Anwar even before parliment commence because state of emergency has already been revoked on 21st July!
And then you have Mahathir playing 'wayang' over how much he cared for rakyat! Taking about how PN has failed and fear 1k death daily over Covid because of PN poor handling of this pandemic!
And then of course the usually baboon show where lawmakers shout and scream over nothing! In the end, nothing has been done for rakyat!
All i see is the usually stuff repeated many times! Mahathir is an expert in playing emotion! He talks what he can do but if you put him in power, he will never do what he promised! This is what Mahathir is all about! Sadly, many still fall for his trick over and over again! Like they say, dumbass always expect Mahathir to give different result when you know Mahathir will do the same thing over and over again! So yeah, that's why Malaysia deserve to be backward! You vote for this type of tricker!
Anyway, what i see in parliment, the same bunch of lawmakers that have been around for more than one generation! They are totally out of touch and deserve to be retired by force!
The younger malaysians are not in synch with this dinosaurs! Our antiquated lawmakers like Anwar, Mahathir, Mohiden, KuLi, Senior Lim live in analog era! Their approach is so 90s!
I hope our voters will finally show all this buggers the exit door in coming GE15!
Malaysia certainly need new set of lawmakers! Perhaps those in 40s and below 60s! Or else we are on course of certain doom!

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-07-27 08:38 |

Post removed.Why?

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-07-27 08:46 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz