Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-27 15:42 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by stockfreak 2021-07-27 15:53

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-27 15:49 | Report Abuse

Half a million jab daily should be good! But it seems yesterday, it was back to 400k! I don't know what makes the mass vaccination fluctuates with 100k gap but i hope PN government would step up and ramp up to a million daily!
Looking at daily infections, i do worry the number of infections will catch up with number of vaccinated! We certainly don't want to see 20% of population to be infected!
As rakyat suffer lockdown fatigue, more and more will disregard SOPs! This is human nature! You can't blame rakyat at this point! We have been battling Covid for too long!
The only option on the table is mass vaccination! Perhaps PN government should look for new model to expedite mass vaccination! I suggest using mobile vehicles to do mass vaccination by area! I mean, you can vaccianted whole taman in one day and move to the next! Those who already registed with Sejahtera must be given appointment day soonest! It's true that many are still waiting even months after registering!
At this point, Khairy should not show his usually elitism! It's time for Mohiden to step up and use all his ministers to share the burden!
We are in state of pandemic war!

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-07-27 15:53 | Report Abuse

Vaccination with a drop of death rate like UK.

This is the only way to achieve herd immunity. The death rate has to drop no matter how many the new confirmed case is.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz