Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-30 12:12 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by AlsvinChangan 2021-07-30 12:53

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-30 12:17 | Report Abuse

Sometimes i wonder the IQ level of our lawmakers! So yeah, even if the revocation was in order, PM of the day must also abide by Constitution! And the thing is, like it or not, we are under Monarchy Constitution!
Now, it's open secret the monarch are now flexing their muscle and position themselves above lawmakers! Why, because in foreseeable future, nobody going to form convincing majority even after GE15!
And if you are in the royal circle, you would of course position yourselves so that Malaysia will be under royals guidance just like those in the Middle East!
And who do you blame for this predicament! Our lawmakers! Anwar has always been the trouble maker! Even if he get to purge Mohiden, Anwar doesn't have majority to be PM! And once again,Agong will choose new PM!
And i tell you, the new PM will be choosen by Agong and circle of royals! This round it either you take it or royals will further extend their grip!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-30 12:18 | Report Abuse

Solution to current Constitution crisis is for Mohiden to apologize! Let lawmakers debate! It's not going to be extended anyway! So why the hard headedness!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-30 12:23 | Report Abuse

As far as i see it, Mohiden is relying on the same faulty advise and expecting good result!
Unfortunately this round, Mohiden has burn his last bridge! Agong no longer on his side and his majority will suddenly slip if Umno lawmakers sense the ship will sink!
Mohiden situation is very fragile at the moment! It's a losing battle! Perhaps the cat already used up all the 9 lives!

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-07-30 12:50 | Report Abuse

Pak Din is a good guy. But, his team is 100% disastrous. Even Najis's team much better than Pak Din

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2021-07-30 12:53 | Report Abuse

Why is AGONG run the country now?

Mohiden is a proxy for AGONG, thechosen one by AGONG

Post a Comment
Market Buzz