Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-30 21:38 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-30 23:03

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-30 21:44 | Report Abuse

Like i said many many times before, every single divine institution that we know today, are full of crooks!
And to most of us, the Agong is the last stand in divinity of our democratic system! And so we think!
To be fair, Agong did save us from political disaster right after Mahathir resigned!
If not for Agong console, we would be totally destroyed by now!
Unfortunately, Agong is also human! And like PM, he is surrounded by those who are opportunistic!
It's been open secret for decades that MB or PM of the day cannot refuse 'surat kuning' when presented to them! This means, the royals have privilege over many things that most of us can only dream of!
Royals have access to instant wealth, making billions out of thin air! And recent Raub durian fiasco was a divertion over you know if you care about Tasik Chini mining!
Yeah, that's right, there are things rakyat will not privy to know! Many billions from the sky matters are top secret!
And perhaps, there's some power craze bugger who has been trying to be PM for 20 decades made a promise of unlimited access to things that royals cannot get! If you know what i mean!

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-07-30 22:59 | Report Abuse

I wonder how much is spent each year for the 9 sultans n their family n relatives?

How come we have so many Sultans to feed when Malaysia is democracy country?

Mimichan

82 posts

Posted by Mimichan > 2021-07-30 23:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-30 23:03 | Report Abuse

Scenery! I think it's like 10% of national annually budget! Yeah, not fair right! On top of that, they also get instant billions out of thin air!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz