Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-02 15:45 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by risktoreward 2021-08-03 13:35

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-02 15:50 | Report Abuse

MaHaitin have put Malaysians under captivity. PN misuse pandemic, Emergency and all sorts SOPS to "imprison" Malaysians,

The law Minister, Tahikuning promised to explain about emergency arevocation nd ordinances on Monday but chose to go for surgery.

The script resembles Indian political themed movie.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-02 15:50 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately for Mohiden, he made a move that destroy his chance to remain in power!
The thing is, putting EO in debate is actually quite no brainer! Let lawmakers debate it! Because in the end, state of emergency will not be extended anyway!
They say, let the enemy finish all their bullets! Only then you whack then using bare hands!
But in Mohiden case, he thought it would catch Harapan with their pants down! And yes, i thought so too! But Agong made that situation into Harapan advantage!
Of course, Mohiden could have immediately apoligize to Agong and put EO in debate! Problem solve! But no! Mohiden dig his hell deeper!
Haix, if you surrounded by nicompop advisers, things will hit the fan eventually!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-02 15:52 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! Yeah, true! With 17k cases daily, i think there's no reason for Agong to keep Mohiden on top of insubordination!
At this point, Mohiden is considered a failure! No matter how to justify it!
Unless cases suddenly drop, maybe Mohiden can get some lifeline! But i doubt it!

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-02 15:55 | Report Abuse

Since the day Mahaitin betrayed, he is on hellfire.

Not a day went peacefully for him.

He is in constant fear for his position and life.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-03 12:46 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! Yeah, it's a self inflicted wound! No one to blame but Mohiden himself!

Posted by risktoreward > 2021-08-03 12:49 | Report Abuse

He’s really a fighter. You can tell by his various moves, throwing everything except his towel thus far. I expect him to stay till next GE

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-03 12:59 | Report Abuse

Risktoreward! Glad you have better crystal ball! I rather not consult any fortune teller! Next month will be budget month! Can Mohiden pass his budget!

Jokers2020

2,006 posts

Posted by Jokers2020 > 2021-08-03 13:04 | Report Abuse

already how many years in cabinet but still dont hv leadership quality.Only care abt enrich themselve n family members

Posted by risktoreward > 2021-08-03 13:35 | Report Abuse

Usually they don't play with budget, because this comes back to the nation and this could easily backfire for shooting it down and the nation comes to a standstill. Motion for vote of confidence is a different issue but, with Art Harun? The wolf in sheep's skin?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz