Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 00:19 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Bgt 9963 2021-08-14 08:32

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 00:27 | Report Abuse

So yeah, as of today, it seems once again, China curb Covid before it goes out of control!
Grandpa Koon should be very happy to hear this! But unfortunately, all his children is in Canada, and Canada will see explosion of Covid just like the rest of the world!
Of course, the enlightens are not happy! It seems 'they' totally didn't expect China able to contain Covid so fast! I mean, with 1.5 billion population, it's actually impossible to test every single chinese in China! Well, guess what, only in China, they can do things other nations can only dream of!
So it's getting clear, China wil triump over Covid! But the rest of the world will see a long dark tunnel ahead!
Just look at us here in Malaysia, the highest infection rate in the world! And looking at it, we are doom, there's no way for us to control it anymore! The situation is clear, let it to God!
I foresee death toll rate from Covid to be above 1k daily by next month! Mind you, our government also preparing more malaysians into the grave as schools will be opened next month!
By now we all should realise, our SOPs are lousy! Our borders are total joke! Migrants are coming by the million monthly and they are bringing in Covid as well! That's why current administation can't bring it down!
Anyway, the rest of the world too are going into 4th and 5th wave soon! This will only get nasty!
In the end, if there's post Covid period, which i predict to be a decade from now, most of us won't be around anyway!
So the enlightens should see their prediction of 3 billion come true! But half of that will be chinese China!

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-08-14 08:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz