Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-19 12:49 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-08-19 17:22

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-19 13:00 | Report Abuse

How do i decribe Ismail Sabri! He is your teachers favorite! But also the one that always score the bare minimum! Not the brightest but always give the impression he is going to!
And so during his time in previous administrations, his record was anything but impressive! It was underwhelming! But impressive for those who worship 'tuan melayu'! Of course it was wasteful since throwing money down the drain was how Umno operated during it's time!
So now, we are back to square one! An era that i thought has left the room! At last, we can thank Anwar Ibrahim for making this possible! I mean, there was a window where Mohiden was so defenseless that Harapan could just walk in and make a deal and still seem as hero! But Harapan didn't take it! Yeah, poison carrot but given situation at that time Harapan could easily turn the table to their advantage if they want to! Instead, they go forth with this idea of including court cluster into their fold!
Haix! So yeah! Anwar just blew under his own blunder! And this round he really dissapointed his grassroot! And Harapan voters! So where's your convincing majority that you have been talking talking talking for so long!
Coming back to Ismail Sabri! I am doubtful he can make much difference! I mean, he was in charge of Covid for the past one year! From 200 to 20k daily infections! That's all under his watch!
Especially if he remove Zafrul from MOF! Then things really go flop in no time! Mohiden was smart enought to put non politician to manage our finance! But Ismail Sabri may choose some 'tuan melayu' warlord into that position! Think of it as continuation of his flop legacy!

Sam Singh

246 posts

Posted by Sam Singh > 2021-08-19 13:11 | Report Abuse

And who are YOU to describe this and that??
Are you an MP? No...?

Then what you think or what DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL!

Self-important little twit! MUAHAHA!

Sslee

5,503 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-19 13:17 | Report Abuse

Haha Tajuddin Abdul Rahman as new MOF

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-19 14:20 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Yeah, Ismail Sabri bestie! Another 'tuan melayu' Umno warlords! Give him MOF!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-19 17:22 | Report Abuse

U need a good honest man to be Pm mah!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz