Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 11:46 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-10-15 12:14

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 11:47 | Report Abuse

So yeah, bursa will take a breather now and then! This is expected! So chill!
Basically, all we need to know is the overall mood of Mr Bursa! If Mr Bursa mood is overall in good shape, then it will go up and up and up!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 11:48 | Report Abuse

However, having said that, foreign investors may wait and see how interstate travels impact Covid infections!
This may be the reason why foreign investors have not come in in the big way! So may take a week or two before we really see Mr Bursa confidence come to full frontal!

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2021-10-15 11:52 | Report Abuse

Too many bad events lined up in the stars spread all over the globe.

From natural disaster, plane crashes, assassination, riots, weather havoc, war like tension and economic mishap will unfold.

Stay alert.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 11:57 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! Yeah! For 2 years now things have been really bad for Mr Bursa! Now that Mr Bursa is fully vaccinated, we really have to accept there's other events that can spoil the mood!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 11:59 | Report Abuse

One of the bigger much worst than Covid is climate change! We may not fully understand it now but the next generation will have to live through it for the rest of their lives!
I mean, climate change is real! Imagine having to worry everytime it rains! When it rains, it doesn't just pour! The rain can even damage your roof because it's just too heavy! The volume of water carried by the clouds will be twice of that today!
And talk about flood! OMG! It's just like living in Noah days over and over again!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 12:01 | Report Abuse

I hate to break this to you guys but if you are buying property and intend to keep it for the next generation, i say, don't buy near coastal areas! Most of our coastal areas will be under water in 30 years time!
This is something even our mainstream media keeping as a secret because it bound to impact property prices today!

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2021-10-15 12:02 |

Post removed.Why?

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2021-10-15 12:07 | Report Abuse

Property buying, It is waste of money.

Exorbitant house price.
Mind boggling charges from local councils and service is poor.
To repay loan it takes few generations.
Poor quality home (Your neighbour can hear your fart)

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 12:09 | Report Abuse

Haix! You know, i thought the 5 days work culture was the right thing to adopt! Apparently i was wrong!
The 5 days work culture is making Malaysia very noncompetitive! I mean in China, majority work from morning to night! 7 days a week! How can Malaysia even catch up!
Same with South Korea! Don't have to mention Japan since they have been like that for longest time!
Racism is now very part of Malaysia identity! We are officially 2nd most racism nation in the world!
Self entitlement have reach new height! We have malay politicians who are bilionaire from looting national conglomerates! In fact Mohiden bribe malay politicians will such positions so that they can share the loot!
Malaysia is way behind other Asean countries! We are even behind Indonesia and Vietnam which were once way behind us!

opustang

156 posts

Posted by opustang > 2021-10-15 12:11 | Report Abuse

right. malaysian integrity and commitment is low. like the song sang.....if you want the truth, you might as well be blind. leaders must show what they are and correct the bad image.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 12:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by DickyMe3 > Oct 15, 2021 12:07 PM | Report Abuse

Property buying, It is waste of money.

Exorbitant house price.
Mind boggling charges from local councils and service is poor.
To repay loan it takes few generations.
Poor quality home (Your neighbour can hear your fart)

Answer : Well, you can opt to buy cheap ones and rent them out! Can collect rentals for decades! I know one auntie slowly buying those unwanted flat units! She bought them ranging from 30k to 60k! She has 15 units now and do small maintainance herself! She could have sold all and retire comfortably! But then again, this is old school chinese mentality where having properties and living in frugal as a way of life! Sadly new generation of local chinese don't subscribe to such values!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 12:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by opustang > Oct 15, 2021 12:11 PM | Report Abuse

right. malaysian integrity and commitment is low. like the song sang.....if you want the truth, you might as well be blind. leaders must show what they are and correct the bad image.

Answer : Leadership by example! Our lawmakers are total trash! Nothing good to emulate! Thats' why of late our malaysians are acting just like our lousy politicians!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-15 12:14 | Report Abuse

I mean, look at our parliment sessions! Total zoo! Even foreign observers say that our lawmakers are very low class!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz