Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-19 14:20 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-12-19 14:27

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-19 14:27 | Report Abuse

Once upon a time, Anwar Ibrahim can say anything he wants and get attention of the masses!
Unfortunately those days are gone! Anwar Ibrahim long trail of broken promises dissapointed all of us! And during 22 months of Mahathir administration, Anwar was too busy talking and talking about him becoming PM! And it continued during Mohiden 18 months administration as well!
Then after 2nd attempt at PMship, Anwar was again denied the PMship! It seems Mohiden and Sabri bypassed him!
PM Sabri was a bit smarter compare to Mohiden when it comes to understanding Anwar main weakest! You see, Anwar loves to talk in parliment! What better way that to extend parliment for 2 months and let Anwar talk, talk and talk!
As parliment draw to a close, i mean, it's no brainer, Anwar will take his attics to the streets! Unfortunately for Anwar, most of the streets are flooded due to heavy downpour! So i doubt rakyat are interested to roll on the streets in coming days!
That's basically Anwar political tactics! Parliment or the streets!
I doubt Anwar learn anything from recent Melaka and Sarawak humiliating defeat! He totally forgotten about his reform agenda!
While Anwar talks about how DNB is just another 1MDB, Anwar forgot that his party in Sarawak is controlled by timber tycoon! A crony centric approach no difference from Mohiden or Mahathir!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz