Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-06 19:35 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-01-06 19:56

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-06 19:42 | Report Abuse

Now, here's the thing! Najib Zahid is very desperate bunch! They are trying to save themselves! They don't care even if they bring Malaysia to the ground! And that is exactly what they are trying to do with EPF!
I mean, you still trust Najib after what he has done to Tabung Haji and KWAP! I mean, this bugger stolen 4 billion from KWAP and he is still walking free!
As for Zahid, he is abusing his position just to get few millions here and there to finance his lavish lifestyle! If he becomes PM, i tell you, Malaysia has no hope already!
The plan is clear! Najib Zahid will bring down PM Sabri administration! Then win GE15! Tok Mat will be their PM in waiting! Better still, Najib will be PM in waiting! But Zahid control the game! He will pick and choose candidates! But the end game is clear! Zahid will be in charge!
Sabri is weak! Even if he goes for president post if Umno election is held, he won't win! He has weak grasp of Umno warlords! He is playing a weak card here! On his side are Annuar Musa, Khairy and Hisham! Annuar is the weakest with zero warlords! Hisham has played his card, he also has no warlords! Khairy has small group that cannot fight against Zahid!
As for Tok Mat, Sabri totally sideline him! Which is a huge mistake! Tok mat too is making a huge blunder fro siding with Najib Zahid!
Basically, Umno is a divided house! A deck of cards bound to crash!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-06 19:43 | Report Abuse

On Harapan side, they have not learn a lesson! The Lims continue to appease Mahathir! Anwar Ibrahim has lost his influence after too many mistakes! Amanah, come on, how can Mat Sabu lead! He should not even be in politics!

DickyMe

14,620 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-01-06 19:43 | Report Abuse

Tok Mat is PAS ball licker.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-06 19:44 | Report Abuse

Only GPS is a clear kingmaker! After Sarawak election triumph, basically they decide direction of the game! But given Malaysia democrazy situation, Malaysia will not be a winning nation!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-06 19:45 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! Yeah, he is! It seems Khairy too eager to do the same!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-06 19:56 | Report Abuse

Najib Zahid need to be purged from Umno before we can see some stability! I hope Umno leaders realise this! Because Najib Zahid is no longer an option! They are huge liability!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz