Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 18:02 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2022-01-22 18:24

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 18:07 | Report Abuse

Yeah, there was false alarm on Mahahtir weeks ago! But i think you know i know this round the time has come for the Almighty to call him back!
Mahathir is now in critical condition based on media release! This is not a rumour but widely publicize in mainstream media!
Anyway, it's dawn to us that the grand master of politics will not be around for long!
And we will face GE15 without his influence! How will it turns out to be! Well, given how lousy Harapan and BN as our choice, i say good riddance!
Nowadays politics play little value to ordinary rakyat! Rakyat tolong rakyat is the new mantra!
Rakyat no longer interested in jumping up and down everytime lawmakers create hot issues! Because we had experience how Harapan and BN manage our country! And to tell you the truth, almost all are imcompetent!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 18:10 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is not a wealthy nation as it used to be! Oil wealth is total goner! Palm wealth is controlled by tiny group! Our main source of revenue came from Petronas! But Petronas is at it's last leg!
Without this crucial source of wealth, Malaysia is nothing! Malaysia will be left behind by Indonesia as foreign investors flock over in huge numbers! Indonesia is the new China they say! A new cheap fix for US!
In coming decades, malaysians can only quiet watch as Indonesia becomes bigger and bigger and becomes dominate!
And wealthy indonesians will wallop our properties and businesses as well!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 18:11 | Report Abuse

At last, the old Mahathirism will be thing of the past! Maybe Bossku will make a comeback given the vacuum of leadership!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-01-22 18:24 | Report Abuse

Raja pusing is still better than current Taliban gomen....getting worsen than indon

Post a Comment
Market Buzz