Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-20 15:46 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-02-20 16:11

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-20 15:51 | Report Abuse

Honestly i don't see any reason for Russia to invade Ukraine! War is a very expensive hobby! Russia most probably will spend billions just for a week of full blown aggression! Military assets are extremely expensive!
And in todays world, we don't need manned assets to do the bidding! I think most of western nations have military drones enough to take out all the Russia assets along Ukraine border!
All i see is Biden administration obssession of seeing Ukraine erupt into chaos! And i thin Biden has lost his mind lately!
US lawmakers should demand for Biden resignation! During Trump administration, Putin hardly made any attempt to invade Ukraine! Why, because Putin fears Trump! It's the hard leadership of Trump that prevent many wars! We saw for the first time humanity experience total peace for a brief period during his era!
As for Biden, he seems exciting to engineer new war! And Ukraine sadly becomes victim of this!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-20 15:58 | Report Abuse

The biggest winner from Ukraine war is China! Russia and western nations will go bankrupt! But for China, it's like going on shopping spree! That is why Great Britain gone bankrupt during WW2! Dutch has gone bankrupt during height of their colonization!
Japan too suffer deep humiliation after their crazed for global supremacy! Nothing good comes out of war!
War only bring out the worst in humanity! Nobody ever benefit from war! Even Hitler succumbed in the end! Napoleon died!
The only winners are those who capitalize it at it's tail end! US benefited during the last phase of WW2 as they gain technological advances from Jermany! And also from Japan! However, since then, US has lost so much more during Vietnam and Middle East wars!

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2022-02-20 16:06 | Report Abuse

Biden is half fit. Kamala is running the show

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-20 16:07 | Report Abuse

Yeah, Kamala is the real president! She is smilling ear to ear watching Biden making all the blunders!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-02-20 16:09 | Report Abuse

china is one of biggest energy consumer in the world biggest loser.... sanctions on Russia will exacerbate oil supply constraint pushing price further....Macron France will do nothing as Ukraine is not a NATO members to create goodwill with Russia, EU want Russia as partner to ultimately targeting China as common enemy

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-20 16:11 | Report Abuse

Chinaman! China is now going nucklear in energy! China already have few smaller ones! But eventually nucklear will be the main source of energy!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz