Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-10 14:06 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by OnTime 2022-05-10 19:11

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-10 14:10 | Report Abuse

How come our ministers who are responsible for consumers doing nothing but shake legs!
After so many years, after so much complaints, nothing has been done to help online consumers!
I mean, why has not government of the day push online shopping provider like Shopee and Lazada to make it mandatory for buyers to choose their own delivery service provider!
Some buyers prefer Poslaju! Some JT! Some Ghl! But if you shop online, you are going to see this dumbass standard delivery option! What standard! It's like Shopee Lazada are dictators who do not allow buyers the right to pick their own delivery provider!
And judging from so many undelivered parcels, i think Shopee Lazada are doing disservice to online shopping!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-10 14:12 | Report Abuse

Shopee Lazada are not communists who have the right to dictate what delivery service provider should buyers take!
Or is it, Shopee Lazada prefer certain provider since they are getting fat commission!

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2022-05-10 17:02 | Report Abuse

It is the sellers who intends to use Lazada's courier. I received a parcel from a person driving his private car which is not LEX recently even though LEX is the usual courier.

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-05-10 18:52 | Report Abuse

go buy at at mall better. lately, either late or damaged. especially J&T simply throw cargo. then, expect us to go and pick up at nearest depot. after few weeks late delivery

OnTime

2,093 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2022-05-10 19:11 | Report Abuse

I've no problem with the delivery services so far. They're good!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz