Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-12 17:59 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Junichiro 2022-05-12 20:02

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-12 18:05 | Report Abuse

They say US is the problem not the solution! Which is exactly what will come out of Biden Asean meet!
I won't be surprise Biden will scream and shout about how China will invade Taiwan soon! Which will happen before 2024!
It's better for Asean leaders to get as much business from US than to be involve with Asean NATO! We have seen how Ukraine turn into wasteland!
If China attacks Taiwan, let it be! Taiwan is not a sovereign state! Why should Asean nations be involved! Let US alone fight with China! It's none of our business!
As for South China Sea, i believe it's the objective of China to control the dwindling fish stocks! Decades ago, China had to get their seafood from Asean countries which increase the price alot! Today, China get their stocks directly! I mean, China has to feed 1.5 billion population you know!
As for militarization of South China Sea, China must respect our sea borders!

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2022-05-12 19:57 | Report Abuse

Michael Hudson (former consultant to US State Dept, author of "Super Imperialism") had video call with former UK MP, George Galloway, wherein he said that the US fears it could no longer control its European satellite states. It sanctioned Russia in order to build a wall so that EU will buy lots of things from US n hopes the rest of the world follows US sanctions. This way the USD will continued to be supported. Michael Hudson foresees a parallel financial system that does not use USD running alongside the USD financial system. When asked, "how successful are US sanctions?" Michael said, they were successful only a few says.

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2022-05-12 20:00 | Report Abuse

Independent blogger, Gonzalo Lira said he had info that Russia will stop all its trade with US n Europe by Sept. Russia will stop selling its oil, gas, raw materials, food ...

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2022-05-12 20:02 | Report Abuse

When asked, "how successful are US sanctions?" Michael said, they were successful only for a few days.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz