6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-05-20 20:27

ahbah

6,014 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-05-20 20:09 | Report Abuse

I no know lah what are in store for us.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-20 20:12 | Report Abuse

Elon Musk just declare war with the enlightens! And he lost huge paper wealth already! I mean, supporting Republicans is a huge no no for enlightens!
Anyway, i doubt Elon Musk can stop the train of destruction unleash by the enlightens!
There will be WW3! There will be hyperinflation! And there will be 1929!
Great Depression was an event so destructive, US was totaly destroyed through economic means! But back then, it was triggered by unplanned events! This round it's different! It's totally planned!
First came Covid! But Donald Trump totally mess things up! But it was a success too as it reach every single corner of the earth! Body counts however, were very minimal!
Hence the next agenda will bring everybody to their knees! We barely exit from Covid, and hyperinflation will be the next pandemic!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-20 20:18 | Report Abuse

Some say that CCP purposely use lockdowns for preparation of this! I think CCP is well aware what is in store!
China is drawing it's curtain down! I think it's safe to say, the days chinese China travel to other countries is over! China is also selling off it's US treasury bills! Decoupling from US! The lockdowns is said to repel US factories! I mean, China can produce anything especially once their successfully invade Taiwan! So why need US!
Have you notice the decoupling of other nation as well! India is banning wheat export!
The US economic crash is nearing! And with that, global economy will be thrown into death cycle!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-20 20:21 | Report Abuse

I am doing some homework on gold! And i think i will start buying this 1 gram gold for a start! Maybe spend 250k first! But i have to buy tiny sum first to see if it's genuine! You know, send to goldsmith to verify that this 1 gram gold is 100% genuine!
Why gold! Because gold value remain stable! Currencies are not! I mean, you may be holding 100k US dollar today but if US economy crash, it may worth only like 10k! Who knows!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-20 20:25 | Report Abuse

So expect the very worst! The hints are so obvious! US is just too unstable! China may invade Taiwan soon! Geopolitics thrown into death cycle!
For us ordinary folks, this means, price of food may be unafforble! Can you imagine the day when going to supermarket will be such nightmare because price of essentials are just out of reach! Yeah! So enjoy you 12 course dinner! The day will come when eating roti canai is such a luxury!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-20 20:27 | Report Abuse

Here's the bomb! The world cannot support 8 billion humans! Probably half are totally useless and contribute to destruction of earth hence destroying the limited food chain supply that we have!
The enlightens have decision to make it their agenda to reduce human population! Through any means!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz