Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-22 14:42 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-05-22 21:41

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-22 14:54 | Report Abuse

No need to talk about Putin! His days are numbered! His war is not going well in Ukraine! I mean, Russia is military power house, so they say, but can't even make easy win against Ukraine! It's like fighting a tiny boy only to get bloody nose and bruises all over! It's humiliating to say mildly!
With fast declining healthy due to cancer, i think it's safe to say, russians obligachs already decided! Why suffer with Putin when they can get back to plundering Russia with their own anointed puppet!
So it seems Russia no longer contender in New World Order! Many political analysts say that Russia would rather side with US and EU than to sleep same bed with China CCP!
Regardless, Chairman Xi 2nd term is coming to and end! His fate will be determine this September! Will he get his 3rd term! I don't know! Very little intel coming out from China! You know, the super secretive China obligach which is also world most organised with 100 year plans!
Of course the next in line will be Premier Li Keqiang who is very much incline with Chairman Deng philosophy!
To be honest, Chairman Xi is so liken to Chairman Mao! Very authoritarian! While Premier Li is more pro business and capitalistic in approach!
Having said that, please, don't expect China to turn into moderate nation with no global ambition! Remember, CCP is an organisation that has 100 years planning to dominate the world! CCP not only need to survive but to thrive in a world full of crisis! Crisis that going to alter fate of humanity! We talking about climate crisis, food shortages, ocean pollution and limited depleted supply of fish! World hunger will be new normal as hyperinflation and scarcity take root in near future! We are entering a new normal like we never experience before! And it's scary!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-22 15:00 | Report Abuse

If Chairman Li indeed takes over, then perhaps we can take some temporary relief! But it's unavoidable for US and China to enter a prolong conflict! Which eventually let to WW3! The only difference between Chairman Xi and Premier Li is that, Xi is more incline towards conflict while Premier Li would be 'Hide your strength, bide your time' kind of guy!
But the course of China is very certain! The New World Order is certain in China favor! The collapse of US as world powerhouse is coming to an end! Regardless who leads China, China emerge victor!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-22 15:03 | Report Abuse

US is in self inflicted disaster mode! China suffers from dumbass unnecessary lockdowns! Perhaps, this event may not be in Chairman Xi favor! But then again, what do i know! There are many version of why CCP insist on going for this unnessacary lockdowns! One of them is to weaken US economy as US still very much rely on China imports! The lockdowns have badly affected chain supply in US itself!

The_JQuestion

1,511 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-05-22 19:59 | Report Abuse

it seems u work for the illuminati sir!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-22 21:39 | Report Abuse

Illuminati is old school! Nowadays, another group has taken over!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-22 21:40 | Report Abuse

Even the Rothschild family knows their days are numbered with advent of digital banks! No centralized bank anymore!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-22 21:41 | Report Abuse

Trust me, nobody will take loans from tradisional banks in near future! Digital banks offer much lower rate! How to compete!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz