Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-23 16:30 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-05-23 16:38

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-23 16:35 | Report Abuse

I mean, how obvious can it be! Just look at the price of essentials! Cooking oil! OMG! Eggs are getting expensive!
That's my folks are telltale signs that things are not working and economy too will flatters!
Americans are suffering the most! Price of fuel are just too high! That means cost of fuel for farming too have skyrocket in US! And the rest of the world! Perhaps we are the only few nations that yet to feel the impact of hyperinflation because price of RON95 and diesel are capped at the moment! You don't want to be in Indonesia for sure! No wonder of late you see more and more indons coming here to work! Perhaps get their new indentity card as well! I mean, it's open secret you know who dishing our new voters nowadays!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-23 16:37 | Report Abuse

So yeah, been busy relocation my capital into gold! Bought some 1g gold! Not much! Only 3k! Just testing! And then bring them to goldsmith to check if indeed it's 100% gold before buying quarter million! And store them in those secure security box! What to do! Who know in near future dollar suddenly becomes worthless!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-23 16:38 | Report Abuse

So it's best to have option on the table! Looking at things, i am not very confident going forward! Global economy seems halting!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz