Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-22 17:43 | Report Abuse

Domestic!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-06-22 17:52

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-22 17:45 | Report Abuse

I mean, here we go again! This end of life for ICE cars has been brought up few times! And rakyat reaction as expected, strong objection!
Here's the thing, eventually most cars on the road today will not function decade from now! So why bother making rakyat angry with themselves! Just let it be! And those dumbass in Putrajaya bringing up this topic admist high inflation rate we are suffering today!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-22 17:49 | Report Abuse

Instead, bring in more EVS into Malaysia! All of EVs allocated for Malaysia this year already sold out! That's great news! It means, malaysians are more than ready for EVs take up!
Once EVs are similar to ICE car prices, i am sure many willingly dump their old expensive to maintain ICE cars!
As for traffic jams, it's not because of too many cars on the road alone that contribute to it! Instead, because of hesitate to take public transportation! If public transportation are very convenient like Singapore, then there will be less congestion on the road! So blame it on poor public transportation!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-22 17:50 | Report Abuse

Indonesia and Thailand already step ahead of Malaysia! Oh, did i mention Vietnam already has their own EV brand that are now exported and going to be manufactured in US!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-22 17:52 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is laughing stock of Asia lately! 5G rollout is very slow! EVs roll out already behind most Asia countries! Our politics in the mess! Prices of food have skyrocketed! The gloom is so thick, it seems to be happy is a state of delusion nowadays!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz