Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 02:25 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2022-06-27 15:36

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 02:31 | Report Abuse

Yeah! I got latest intel from insider! Please, don't shot the messenger guys! I am just sharing here! Get angry with yourselves but please dont insult me by calling me names!
Here is goes! Basically those top 5 Umno meeting discuss on GE15! As usually! PM Sabri didn't come! So basically it's decided! Umno will not support PM Sabri anymore! Same trick! You know that fellow Zahid Hamidi has pull this rug many many times! Last time Mohiden slipped and landed on his backside! This time its Sabri turn!
Surprise! Anonymous decision by all! Bosku will be the poster boy! You know, who wants to see that ugly ponogoro fellow face! Even malay kids get sick of him! Najib has this cute face you know! Those pink lips really something! Energize by new wifey, Najib is really man this round!
Tok Mat will be the strategist! As usually! Mazlan will be the comedian!
In short, PM Sabri days as PM has ended!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 02:34 | Report Abuse

PM Sabri should blame himself! If only he taken Tok Mat on his side instead of sending MACC to reinvest age his corruption allegation which even Harapan administration gave a clear!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 02:36 | Report Abuse

PM Sabri made Tok Mat his enemy! And Tok Mat has no choice but to save the court cluster!
It was Tok Mat who suggested Najib as poster boy during tonight's meeting! Zahid tried to nominate himself!

izoklse

5,203 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2022-06-25 11:33 | Report Abuse

As UMNO member i agree Ismail must go. He cannot even call for GE and keep on waiting which we at the grassroot level are very angry with him. He should call for GE asap. The longer he wait the longer we have to deal with political instability. We need a stable government. Asap ismail must go.

The_JQuestion

1,508 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-06-25 13:08 | Report Abuse

again do bossku have the number?????????? UMNO alone cannot bring down Sabri if he refuses to step down .... with backing of muiddin and maybe pakatan
so obvious they wan him gone all this while... why they still cant get rid of him??

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 13:10 | Report Abuse

Only vote of no confidence can bring down PM Sabri! But Umno can expel PM Sabri for insubordinate! Which leave PM Sabri partyless!

The_JQuestion

1,508 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-06-25 13:10 | Report Abuse

nothing new same old same old ...

The_JQuestion

1,508 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-06-25 13:12 | Report Abuse

YEs but going there makes uMNO look ??????????????? that tarnishes their image and greed again big blow to their plans

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 14:19 | Report Abuse

JQuestion! Exactly! Umno is now known as 'parti rasuah'! All those 'demi bangsa, agama dan negara' sounds so phony nowadays! I am sure they will scream and shout that majority malays are under threat all over again but i doubt majority malays will buy it considering almost all of Umno leaders are corrupted to the core! Rakyat will vote with their stomach this round! They know elite politicians are getting millions left and right while rakyat are suffering!

Goldberg

2,608 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2022-06-25 14:48 | Report Abuse

PM Sabri can always open another Party. ie PKM- Parti Keluarga Malaysia. lol.

Tobby Only vote of no confidence can bring down PM Sabri! But Umno can expel PM Sabri for insubordinate! Which leave PM Sabri partyless!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 15:04 | Report Abuse

Good idea! Hope Sabri set up his own party for his family members!

Leoleo

5,503 posts

Posted by Leoleo > 2022-06-27 09:17 | Report Abuse

dun make fault on PM. they want him go away because they want to settle the court cases.

Posted by trading2019 > 2022-06-27 13:39 | Report Abuse

Whatever the outcome is, Anwar will still be the PM-in-waiting. Hahaha

The_JQuestion

1,508 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-06-27 15:34 | Report Abuse

No outcome wait and see......election susah mau buat also now... infight + inflation umno call for it = mati..
no way to oust sabri malu la bossku tobby seems like ur news no power at all

The_JQuestion

1,508 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-06-27 15:36 | Report Abuse

u like stir fight news ... speculator at the best ... stir what russia china news like u know who is behind it wakakkakaak how much are u paid real funny

Post a Comment
Market Buzz