Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 13:56 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

32 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2022-07-16 01:15

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 14:00 | Report Abuse

It's very shocking how Court of Justice in Luxemberg actually sided with fake Sultan Sulu 'heirs' and seized our national Petronas assets so easily!
Based on law, Sultan Sulu claim on Sabah was automatically void the moment their attack Malaysia back in 2013! The forever lease of Sabah to British was based on fact that they will not attack as long as they get their annual payment which Malaysia honoured until Sultan Sulu descendant broke the deal with Sabah invasion of 2013!
Basically, Court of Justice sided with the wrong side! And they didn't follow rule of law in seizing Petronas assets!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 14:04 | Report Abuse

But then again, during Harapan 22 months, Tommy Thomas, who has this weird inclination towards wrong ideology actually facilitated Sultan Sulu 'heirs' to claim Sabah! Tommy Thomas together with Shafie Apdal of Warisan, were responsible in assisting this treachery!
Malaysia should first take legal action against Tommy Thomas and Shafie Apdal for their huge blunder!
This should not have happen at all! This is question of sovereignty! Sabah is part of Malaysia!
As for Sultan Sulu claim, they should deal with the British not Malaysia! Sabah is recognise by UN as part of Malaysia!
If Court of Justice recognised Sultan Sulu claim, then may as well recognised Sultan Brooke descendants claim on Sarawak!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 14:05 | Report Abuse

Oh, may as well proceed to claim peninsula by descendants of Sultan Melaka too!

Sslee

4,687 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-07-13 14:25 | Report Abuse

Tobby,
Please know the different between International Court of Justice (ICJ) on soverign rights and commercial arbitration.

Nature of the proceedings: International
Type of case: Commercial Arbitration
Economic sectors:
Administrative and support service activities
Rental and leasing activities (including intellectual property)
Mining and quarrying
Date of introduction: 2019
Status of the case: Concluded (non-ISDS case)
Claimant’s country of origin: Philippines
Respondent's country of origin: Malaysia
Institution: Ad hoc Arbitration
Rules of arbitration:
UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules 2010
Seat of arbitration: Paris

1.The Arbitrator decides and declares that 1878 Agreement is an international private lease agreement, of commercial nature;

2. The Arbitrator decides that declares that Respondent breached the 1878 Agreement;

3. The Arbitrator declares the termination of the 1878 Agreement as of January 1, 2013;

4. The Arbitrator decides that Claimants are entitled to recover from Respondent the restitution value of the rights over the leased territory along North Borneo under the 1878 Agreement and the 1903 Confirmatory Deed, with pre-award interest of 3,96% per annum, as of January 1, 2013 until 2044, and orders Respondent to pay to Claimants the amount of USD 14.92 billion; and

5. The Arbitrator orders Respondent to pay to Claimants interest on the sum in the previous paragraph at a rate of 10% per annum, calculated on a simple basis. Respondent is given a grace period of three months as from the date of the Final Award in which no interest will accrue for it to address the financial and administrative necessities for the payment of the amount of damages determined in the Final Award. After the expiration of such grace period, the aforementioned rate will apply until full payment of the sums awarded to Claimants.

OnTime

2,074 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2022-07-13 14:28 | Report Abuse

Long live Harapan!

Sslee

4,687 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-07-13 14:32 | Report Abuse

The judgement mean Malaysia stop the lease payment on 2013 and hence breach of contract thus the penalties payment from 2013 till 2044.

If only BN government had not stop the lease payment in 2013 then the there is no case for arbitration.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 14:38 | Report Abuse

SsLee! That's what Tommy Thomas had convene to Luxembourg! Basically handing over to Sultan Sulu claim!
Now, Sultan Sulu invasion of Sabah back in 2013 is a breach of contract! Unfortunately, even current administration fail to defend Malaysia!
The Sultan of Sulu so called 'heirs' is non existance! There are no proof of descendant! Tell me, does Phillipine recognised, officially Sultan of Sulu! No! Then why still recongnised 114 year old agreement made with British! You cannot claim something yet does not recognised the claimants!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 14:39 | Report Abuse

I mean, you are totally agreeing to Tommy Thomas here!

Sslee

4,687 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-07-13 14:51 | Report Abuse

Malaysia have been paying this lease payment until 2013 when BN government decide on their own interpretations that the so called
Sultan Sulu followers invasion of Sabah back in 2013 is a breach of contract.

So can you make decision in this way or do you need to bring your case to the court for a judgement decision that the so called Sultan Sulu followers invasion of Sabah back in 2013 is a breach of contract?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 14:56 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Problem is Harapan AG, Tommy Thomas actually agreeing with ruling of Luxembourg that Sultan of Sulu 'heirs' has the right for compensation! That's how the problem started!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 14:57 | Report Abuse

May as well descendants of Sultan Brooke claim compensation from Malaysia over Sarawak!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 14:58 | Report Abuse

The thing is, Tommy Thomas openned the Pandora box and allow illegimate to become legitimate!

Sslee

4,687 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-07-13 14:58 | Report Abuse

So tell me if you make a lease contract for 50 years and every year you bank in your lease payment without fault. And then in year 40 you suddenly stop the lease payment because someone broke into the property and you interpret it as the landloard has breach of contract.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 15:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Jul 13, 2022 2:58 PM | Report Abuse

So tell me if you make a lease contract for 50 years and every year you bank in your lease payment without fault. And then in year 40 you suddenly stop the lease payment because someone broke into the property and you interpret it as the landloard has breach of contract

Answer : in this case, the landlord broke into the property!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-13 15:02 | Report Abuse

Qqq3! So how's Shanghai!

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-07-13 16:43 | Report Abuse

poor old toby ntg to do make stories spread rumours and then quiet when its not true
he play this tactic talk first claim first malaysia bole

gohkimhock

2,946 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2022-07-13 17:50 | Report Abuse

Tobby likes to tell half-baked stories. This is not the first time.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-14 02:34 | Report Abuse

Goh! Hihihaha! You caught me with my underwear down but pants up!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-14 02:39 | Report Abuse

Actually, there's another version to Luxemborg! I got intel that somebody is allowing this fake sultan sulu 'heirs' to seize Petronas subsidies for political motive!
And according to this intel, let's just put it this way, they are planning another invasion in Sabah! But this time, it's going to be much bigger compare to 2013!
So people of Sabah, you guys better stand guard, i heard that this round it's going to be on every districts!
My undercover friend in Sabah told me, there are movements of cells! Probably few thousands in every districts!

speakup

25,067 posts

Posted by speakup > 2022-07-14 07:48 | Report Abuse

surprisingly someone twist this to blame PH when it is actually BN fault

DickyMe

14,345 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-07-14 09:44 |

Post removed.Why?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-14 15:21 | Report Abuse

Speakup! Its' really started with Tommy Thomas and Shafie Apdal! They actually support Sulu claim! And now those in Umno are firing things up as prospect for them in Sabah close to zero!
So don't be surprise to hear Sabah invasion 2.0 coming up!
Take Kota Kinabalu for example, 90% of the workers there are filipinos! If they support claim of the fake Sultan Sulu then Kota Kinabalu will fall easily!
One should not underestimate this fake Sultan Sulu claim! Sabah has tons of filipinos that can be fired up!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-14 15:22 | Report Abuse

There's a strong lead that this Sultan Sulu claim will only get worse in coming months!

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-07-14 15:38 | Report Abuse

u got intel wa u FBI malaysia KA everywhere got intel ... maybe FBI is from malaysia i nvr know tobby is the head of FBI malaysia

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-14 15:55 | Report Abuse

Dude! In my case, i just happen to have undercover neighbour friend working in Sabah! For general politics, i am in few watsapp group!

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-07-14 16:40 | Report Abuse

ask the undercover he feel safe in sabah or not...he knows anything or not>>>
if attack come can they harap peninsula to protect or not ?? are they willing to give enough military force to protect the state? if attacked who resque NOBODY... indonesia watch brunei wont move WHO gonna defend undercover run FIRST!

momo33

148 posts

Posted by momo33 > 2022-07-14 17:51 | Report Abuse

fyi . the Philippine government confirm they are the heirs. why you say they are fake ?
why do you think Msia GOV have been paying for the sabah lease until they stop it in 2013.
you shiok sendiri ka ?
this case is complicated so let the lawyers handle .

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-07-14 20:18 | Report Abuse

National security is a big issue..... ppl around the world up n down eveyryday security
only malaysia ppl blind they everyday read the watapp only
why u not happy he do sth like that? He selfish is it he give them and they under table give him back ??
yes broke the rule... what makes u think they wont stop breaking like russia everyday knock ur door kidnap ur ppl nearer than u even THINK
even China been constantly bullying malaysia and we are powerless come n go around our coastal lines sometimes even our aerospace and we can just watch ... u think we LIKE??? aduhHHHH so many la things we dont know pst psttt jgn la heboh when u dont know WHY

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-14 23:00 | Report Abuse

First of all, it's question of sovereignty! 2nd, Phillipines must first recognise the sole Sultan Sulu if they want to proceed claim of Sabah!
But i think things will get worst for Sabah! Invasions will be order of the days for them!
To me, if you knew Sabah is a risk then don't stay in Sabah! Invasions is certain! It's just question of when! This is what my undercover neighbour told me!
There's no point in bashing me! I am just sharing or messenger! The problem or risk is real!

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-07-15 00:16 | Report Abuse

facilitated Sultan Sulu 'heirs' to claim Sabah! Tommy Thomas together with Shafie Apdal <<< no logic
Make no sense Even if they did this is not a scandal , there is ntg beneficial to any of them ....
probably they know more .. what u know probably peanut AGAIN this is nothing to pin them down ON
fail messenger ke budak keliru tak tau pun maksud message

billionman

828 posts

Posted by billionman > 2022-07-15 15:44 | Report Abuse

interesting

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-07-16 01:15 | Report Abuse

yeap can u imagine sulu has such a claim against sabah what makes taiwan able to stop CHINA claim or russia claim
if ure weak everybody bully and take ur food and stuff away thats it malaysia can only CRY

Post a Comment
Market Buzz