Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-31 14:55 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

27 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-08-01 14:35

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-31 14:59 | Report Abuse

What if you wake up and realise there are no religions and races to divide us anymore!
That core values of humanity is to seek knowledge through science! That every professions is equal! The carpenter is just as respectable you doctor! That the garage man can afford a house next to an engineer! That my friends, is the defination of true humanity! Where every body is equal as long as you are law abiding and leaders of the day are corrupt free!
So much for wishful thinking right!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-07-31 15:00 | Report Abuse

listen to the song 'Imagine' by John Lennon

go through the lyrics - he said all need to be said

unfortunately not many could appreciate its true meanings or have the ability to imagine that deeply

he even got shot by a religious catholic

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-07-31 15:00 | Report Abuse

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today
Ah
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-31 15:02 | Report Abuse

The truth of the matter is, while religious people tell us that religion help us to be better humans, in reality, we have seen even the same religious preachers committed immorality beyond what ordinary people call normal!
Sexual predators surprisingly are those who have power in corridor of religions! You name it! Christinaty, Islam, Buddhist, Hindusm and so forth, there are just too many wrongdoings been cover up by this same sacred institutions!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-31 15:07 | Report Abuse

So i look up for nations with highest atheism! Do you know 9 out of 10 chinese China are atheism! Japan also has the highest number of atheism! Surprisingly, US has high number of 'religious' people! Yeah, those mega church are indeed hallmark of US brand! But look at the crime rate in US! This is one fook up nation!
So it's strange how nations with highest antheism are also among the most peaceful ones! Why!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-31 15:09 | Report Abuse

Apparently religion hinders humanity positive progress! Race too play a hindering path to positive progress!
Science however plays very crucial role in positive progress! How come that world leaders know this but keep pushing science into back burner instead!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-31 15:10 | Report Abuse

Probability! I didn't realise John Lennon wrote about this long time ago! Seems he was far ahead of his time!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-07-31 15:10 | Report Abuse

only with religion u can play politics...by dividing people

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-31 15:21 | Report Abuse

Probability! Religion is all about exploiting your sense of guilt! Offering 'heaven' as salvation to those who submit to will of their masters! That's why those fake holymen are damn rich and have control over people!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-07-31 15:24 | Report Abuse

yes....all the holymen at the top knows that the religion is bullshit made to have some order in community but it no longer serve any purpose in the modern world

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-31 15:35 | Report Abuse

Probability! Exactly!

Sslee

4,667 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-07-31 19:16 | Report Abuse

We are once hunter-gatherer living a lifestyle in which most or all food is obtained by foraging (gathering edible wild plants) and hunting (pursuing and killing of wild animals, including catching fish), in the same way that most natural omnivores do. An equal society where food are share among eberyone because food cannot be stored.

But after we learn cultivating crops and raising domesticated animals for food production hence food can be stored or wealth can be accumulated thus greed, desire, jelousy, evil, war etc take over humankind.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-07-31 19:33 | Report Abuse

wow..thats a very deep insight from sslee. sounds true. something really to ponder

Posted by Sslee > Jul 31, 2022 7:16 PM | Report Abuse

We are once hunter-gatherer living a lifestyle in which most or all food is obtained by foraging (gathering edible wild plants) and hunting (pursuing and killing of wild animals, including catching fish), in the same way that most natural omnivores do. An equal society where food are share among eberyone because food cannot be stored.

But after we learn cultivating crops and raising domesticated animals for food production hence food can be stored or wealth can be accumulated thus greed, desire, jelousy, evil, war etc take over humankind.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-07-31 19:41 | Report Abuse

all these interest rate concept and growth only came out because of savings one can make for investment on future growth

if we can stop population growth, demand growth will cease. Interest rate will eventually approach zero, and the rich will be forced to share their wealth to the majority poor.

its like capitalism forced to become communism indirectly

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2022-07-31 19:53 | Report Abuse

The “competition to survive” in the the long looong ago past changed dramatically when our fore fathers learned that one all-important word…

Just look how - and what - central banks “create”. It’s not really “money”…

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-31 20:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Jul 31, 2022 7:16 PM | Report Abuse

We are once hunter-gatherer living a lifestyle in which most or all food is obtained by foraging (gathering edible wild plants) and hunting (pursuing and killing of wild animals, including catching fish), in the same way that most natural omnivores do

Answer : Yeah, all this are in footnote of history! The last time i hunt for fish in sea shore using my small boat, all i got were garbage bags! Fortunately some enterprising fishermen always on standby to sell me some real fish so i can show my wifey how great fish hunter i was!

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-07-31 21:11 | Report Abuse

tobby how much ur paymaster pay u for spreading nonsense... other than this forum where else u very active u really TOO "FREE"

xskyriver

157 posts

Posted by xskyriver > 2022-07-31 21:20 | Report Abuse

Do you really think that without country, race and religion, the world will be peace and no more fight?
Without country, race and religion, people will still fight for each other to benefits theirs own family, friends etc...

I believe the concept of country, race and religion, is just an excuse for a group of people working together to compete with each other for the limited resources in earth.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2022-07-31 21:37 | Report Abuse

Without religion and race, human will still find something else to fight and create suffering. So don't waste time with Sunday class. Go enjoy your Sunday.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-07-31 21:48 | Report Abuse

at least there wont be nuclear war lor... you have family & friends fight is no big deal....anytime can kow tim

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-07-31 21:52 | Report Abuse

this is the kind of person who are so conditioned by the surroundings...like a herd of buffaloes...just work, procreate & dies...repeating the same shits his surrounding people teach him

these are the ones that will shoot people like John Lennon & Mahatma Ghandi lor

Posted by The_JQuestion > Jul 31, 2022 9:11 PM | Report Abuse

tobby how much ur paymaster pay u for spreading nonsense... other than this forum where else u very active u really TOO "FREE"

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-01 00:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by The_JQuestion > Jul 31, 2022 9:11 PM | Report Abuse

Answer : Probability! Chill! If i have posted this few years back, i would be shot left and right! But this round, surprisingly, not many haters! What surprises me, only JQuestion still living in the other side!
I sense this as many here are opening up to possibilities! Not like last time!
What i share is nothing new actually! I am just sharing what others have posted in alternative sources! Actually what i share is considered very mild!
Thank goodness i am not into leftists ideology yet! I mean, i could share something like, you gender is none of government business and that we should call each other 'they' and not assume our gender is male or female! That we should first ask, what is your 'pronoun' before addressing the other person for their gender! Yeah, the west are getting too far ahead and i am afraid this new profound thinking will reach Malaysia!
Anyway, good feedback from everyone! I am a learner not a teacher! I am constantly a half fill glass thirsty for more!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-01 00:57 | Report Abuse

Posted by probability > Jul 31, 2022 9:52 PM | Report Abuse

this is the kind of person who are so conditioned by the surroundings...like a herd of buffaloes...just work, procreate & dies...repeating the same shits his surrounding people teach him

Answer : It's not easy to get out of the box! Trust me! My wifey is strongly attached to her 'church'! And i never educate her or tell her off about the bad side of religion! Reason been, it keeps her happy! She gives RM500 every month to her 'church' and i never say anything about it! I say, if one is happy, then we should not mess with their happiness! I believe we can only share our alternative views in comfort of avatar like in i3investor!
I hope i have shared something useful! If you think my sharing is nonsense, then let it be! But there's no reason to be so angry with yourself just because you don't share others opinion!
There are too many out there who are in bliss with pre conditioned culture! A happy herd of buffaloes waiting for the day when they are slaughtered and mow the grass of 'heaven'!
But we also live in an era where new generations challenging the old beliefs! Trust me! Some of this new thinking are beyond normal! Like the new wave of 'gender identity' which scared the living out of me! Gosh, i never knew my 2 inch gun doesn't mean i am a male! Just because some gender can get pregnant doesn't qualify as female! This is one fook up pre conditioning that going to fook up generations ahead!

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-08-01 02:01 | Report Abuse

i dont believe anyone is doing this for free tobby reli tobby macguire spidomon

Sslee

4,667 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-01 07:26 | Report Abuse

Good morning,
Many things in this world are free. The only problem is man did not appreciate what is free untill the day he lose what is free.

nicholas99

9,844 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-08-01 08:47 | Report Abuse

its the easiest thing to incite... cultural and religion differences... haha..

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-01 14:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by The_JQuestion > Aug 1, 2022 2:01 AM | Report Abuse

i dont believe anyone is doing this for free tobby reli tobby macguire spidomon

Answer : Hihihaha! Girl! You are so angry with yourself! Take things easy! Take a vacation if you need to cool down!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz