Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-14 23:08 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-10-14 23:14

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-14 23:11 | Report Abuse

Save those positive rheotics about how Malaysia would better place! We are living the best of Malaysia right now, even though its' actually pretty bad!
Ringgit will continue to slide pass rupiah! Eventually our ringgit will be no difference from rupiah, baht and so forth!
FDI will be thing of the past as no investors dare to bet on Malaysia! I mean, today you meet PM Sabri, tomorrow you shake hand with PM Zahid! Next day, you have appointment with PM Hadi! Yeah, at least everybody got a chance to be PM!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-14 23:14 | Report Abuse

So you may ask, what good does General Erection does to rakyat if we will keep voting for unstable unity government! Don't ask me! But if you want me to tell you what career to pursue and retire milioaire, then i certainly suggest you to pursue courses in becoming fake islamic holyman! Even you Inglish speaking Zakar Naik can make tons of money from ever growing brain dead followers! Hence, Zakar Naik has plenty of offers from his devoid not devoted followers to marry their underage virgin daughters!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-14 23:14 | Report Abuse

We will regress to that of Iran! That i can forsee!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz