Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-17 21:35 | Report Abuse

Future!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-10-17 21:55

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-17 21:36 | Report Abuse

Please don't laugh! And don't think male are the dominate gender! In fact for more than a decade now, women have taken over so many positions that once dominated by men!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-17 21:39 | Report Abuse

I came to this realising after reading Nikola Tesla predictions of the future! Nikola is you don't know invention our electricity gird! If not for Nikola Tesla, we would still be living in DC mode forever!
Nikola last invention was wireless electricity gird! But at last, some say it was sabotage by US government as free electricity would be bad for those in power! We will never know!
Anway, Nikola Tesla was also profilitc futurist like our Microsoft fellow, Bill Gates!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-17 21:44 | Report Abuse

Nikola predicted that humanity will have supercomputer in their pocket! Who have even knew that some day smartphone will be part of our daily lives!
Nikola also predicted how data will be exchange freely wirelessly! Damn! He was so accurate about internet!
But one thing that struck me the most that we don't even realise is that women will dominate over men!
Okay, don't get up from you seat and thrown bs over this! Hear Nikola out first!
He said due to better education, and technological advancement, women will easily overtake men in many areas!
Look around us, women are now presidents of many countries! Taiwan and Hong Kong No.1 are women! US senate and congress head by women! Many huge enterprise like Spacex held by women!
The thing is, so far, women have yet actually innovate or invention anything that significant! Most of innovations and advancement we enjoy today are made possible by men! And yet, eventually, women will takeover the helm!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-17 21:46 | Report Abuse

One day, US president will be woman! You boss in your office will be woman! Civil service will be held by women! Judges will be women!
In fact majority of undergraduates in both public and private universities are women!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-17 21:48 | Report Abuse

Now, do you still regard women as lesser gender! After reading Nikola Tesla prediction, i say we would accept women as equal!
When you take a lady for a date, ask her to pay half! If your gf ask you to buy gift, tell her to buy her own! Because, she is equal as you are! Same with marriage, man and woman are equal partner so cost of marriage should be split half!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-17 21:52 | Report Abuse

Joke aside, i still regard my wifey as lesser gender! I bare our household expenses and she rarely contribute! Instead she gives RM500 to the church and all her remaining pension all for herself! I dont mind really! She's a nice lady that doesn't ask for much, or demanded expensive things! She's fantastic cook except for the super annoyed singing during her cooking session! And she's not into this equal gender thingy! Phew, and i hope she remain ignorant or else having a feminist at home will be a nightmare!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-17 21:55 | Report Abuse

My point is, you guys better reassess your view of women! Unless you live in Japan when men are superior gender, then goodluck!
Personally, i prefer men as dominate gender as our family institution requires women to nature children into healthy adults! Or else we will see the same havoc that we are seeing in US where family institution has been reduced to trash!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz