Be the first to like this.

25 comment(s). Last comment by hwanglee 2015-06-26 12:08

Posted by Lew_KongKong > 2015-02-06 22:03 | Report Abuse

talkcock aka 'the legendary' optimus...he is too embarrassed to use his name 'optimus' anymore. lol

Posted by Lew_KongKong > 2015-02-06 22:04 | Report Abuse

indeed number 1 in talking cock only....

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-06 22:46 | Report Abuse

While I will not buy many of the stocks in talkcock's portfolio, and it has not been performing well since posting, I would like to give my opinions here:

1) I respect talkcock's picks and I believe he has his good reasons for doing so. Time will tell. But whether they will perform well is actually immaterial to me. It is just some sharing.

2)It is laugable one should judge the return on investment of someone's stock pick in a three week investment period, as investment is a long term endeavour, not a three week punting experience.

3) The prices of the stocks were based on the day the portfolio was put up in i3investor, ie on 17th January 2015, the day when the small and mid cap stocks in Bursa was at his recent high, unfortunately. At least this person is honorable and not trying to fudge his entry prices to look good and then boast around. Many people can see it.

4) Even that his portfolio with a loss of just 0.3%, is not too bad.

5) His pseudo name may be talkcock, but in actual fact, he talks sense, at least that is what I feel.

6) Please you can criticize the stocks he picks with your reasons, and hopefully you are able to, and not engaging in personal attack.

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-02-07 13:12 | Report Abuse

I told you already even if Talkcock use 31/12/14 price return very negative one...aiyah, want to defend Talcock very silly.....wonder who is so zikalin enough to protect him

kcock

23 posts

Posted by kcock > 2015-02-07 13:14 | Report Abuse

Of courselah....Fortunebullz is man of peace what...he already said many time he don't like to quarrel with anyone...but some are so no brain to pick fight with him...let they be loh....Fortunebullz has heart of gold....only want to share good stocks...in return you can repay him by giving some of your winnings to unfortunate..such a nice man loh

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-02-07 13:17 | Report Abuse

Like that is it?...no wonder loh....this Fortunebullz nice man...God bless him

kcock

23 posts

Posted by kcock > 2015-04-15 12:58 | Report Abuse

Haiyah...talk so much until saliva dry also no use like this talkcock...only 19% also want to talk like so great

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-04-15 13:00 | Report Abuse

Don't bother with talkcock...talk only....people judge by the result...that's why fortunebullz very humble...only want to give free guidance

kcock

23 posts

Posted by kcock > 2015-04-30 17:17 | Report Abuse

Haiyah...talk so much already drop to 14%..this talkcock lousy...better grow apple tree lah

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-05-15 13:04 | Report Abuse

What the??? Until now still 13%?? Talk very big but result very empty....but dare to talkcock

kcock

23 posts

Posted by kcock > 2015-05-15 13:05 | Report Abuse

Let him be...talkcock only want some fame out of Fortunebullz...always attack Fortunebullz...but Fortunebullz very kind hearted...only offer free guidance to newbies...may God bless him

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-05-29 13:18 | Report Abuse

Omg! Now only 7%.....getting worst...this talkcock fellow really no shame

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-06-07 18:50 | Report Abuse

Omg!.....half a year but this talkcock fellow stuck at 7%....really no shame

kcock

23 posts

Posted by kcock > 2015-06-08 11:52 | Report Abuse

Haiyah...talkcock fellow is Optimus lah...talk so much but no good in stocks....shameful lah...good in talking nonsense only

kcock

23 posts

Posted by kcock > 2015-06-09 14:43 | Report Abuse

Talkcock supporter full of shame now

Posted by kcchongnz > Feb 6, 2015 10:46 PM | Report Abuse

While I will not buy many of the stocks in talkcock's portfolio, and it has not been performing well since posting, I would like to give my opinions here:

1) I respect talkcock's picks and I believe he has his good reasons for doing so. Time will tell. But whether they will perform well is actually immaterial to me. It is just some sharing.

2)It is laugable one should judge the return on investment of someone's stock pick in a three week investment period, as investment is a long term endeavour, not a three week punting experience.

3) The prices of the stocks were based on the day the portfolio was put up in i3investor, ie on 17th January 2015, the day when the small and mid cap stocks in Bursa was at his recent high, unfortunately. At least this person is honorable and not trying to fudge his entry prices to look good and then boast around. Many people can see it.

4) Even that his portfolio with a loss of just 0.3%, is not too bad.

5) His pseudo name may be talkcock, but in actual fact, he talks sense, at least that is what I feel.

6) Please you can criticize the stocks he picks with your reasons, and hopefully you are able to, and not engaging in personal attack

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-06-09 14:44 | Report Abuse

omg! Talkcock supporter gave positive remarks...but look at the returns...now getting worst...4%

talkcock

48 posts

Posted by talkcock > 2015-06-11 21:05 | Report Abuse

How about u set up a portfolio and let many judge it ?like i do when some of u ask me to in talk cock bull portfolio .just pls don't set up today but base on 30 12 closing price .

talkcock

48 posts

Posted by talkcock > 2015-06-11 21:08 | Report Abuse

Thanks kc chongnz , just this group of psychopath all under 1 id name talkcock bull .pls just ignore them and go ahead with your good work in i3 .

talkcock

48 posts

Posted by talkcock > 2015-06-11 21:12 | Report Abuse

And I m not optimuss ,just a silent reader for pass 2 years , created the id name talkcock cause some one really big mouth talk cock .

kcock

23 posts

Posted by kcock > 2015-06-12 00:22 | Report Abuse

Omg! Now Talkcock is accusing OTB as psychopath claiming he is victim....I am so shock to read....god bless OTB, very humble and generous but Talkcock making personal attack

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-06-12 19:16 | Report Abuse

hahaha....oh my...now Talkcock returns only 5%...trying to cover claiming as victim of OTB....so thick face

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-06-24 21:20 | Report Abuse

Haiyah...hahahaha...after half a year talkcock only manage to get 5%....and then claim that he is victim of OTB and Fortunebullz...so not malu one

kcock

23 posts

Posted by kcock > 2015-06-24 21:24 | Report Abuse

Let him be....OTB and Fortunebullz are men of peace...they don't like to quarrel with anyone...always give free tips here and never arrogant...very nice people not like Talkcock and his supporter always talk bad...may god bless both OTB and Fortunebullz...good karma to them

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-06-26 12:00 | Report Abuse

Hahahahahaha....kcock, look at Talkcock returns...only 2%...talk so big but fix deposit return better than him...better hide loh

hwanglee

23 posts

Posted by hwanglee > 2015-06-26 12:08 | Report Abuse

Let him be....OTB and Fortunebullz so humble and always avoid quarrel with sohigh stuped like Talkcock supported by KCChongnz...always want to bad mouth and showoff here...karma, see returns also so little

Post a Comment
Market Buzz