Posted by terence_Say > 2013-10-28 11:57 | Report Abuse

A guy once asked me: “how can I accumulate my fortune?” I answered: “You do it by investment.“ “How and what should I invest in?” “You can choose stocks, funds etc. You can save a fixed amount of money every month to do that.” “But I am not able to save money every month, what else should I do?” I was speechless. Relax, it is just an illustration. Ask yourself: in real life, have you ever met someone similar? Some people are born with silver spoon in mouth; some people strike lottery and become overnight millionaires. But how many of us have such luck? Very few, and this is purely decided by fate. So what can ordinary people – like you and me –do to change our lives? We work hard and work smart, so that we can build a good career/business in the future with our own effort. Or, we can use investment as a means to accumulate fortune. But how do you invest if you do not have capital? One of the most convenient sources is our savings. We use it as capital and grow it in stock markets. If you do not even have any capital (in other words, you do not have fixed savings for investment purpose), no point for you to talk about growing money and building fortune. In conclusion, the first step to become a millionaire: save money. Source: http://www.leinvest.com/en/save-your-investment-capital.html#.Um3gTPlmiSo

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by JTFX 2013-10-28 12:05

JTFX

1,582 posts

Posted by JTFX > 2013-10-28 12:05 | Report Abuse

Mindset problem.to most.Income less Expenses=Savings.simple solution is..Income less Savings=Expenses..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz