Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 12:12 | Report Abuse

Third World Health authorities must take lead....... .....Co-discoveror of HIV and Associate director for research at the FDA's vaccine division have proposed the use of OPV (oral poliovirus vaccine ) to ameliorate or prevent COVID-19! Still waiting for expensive moderna vac???

Be the first to like this.

59 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-06-18 17:39

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 18:41 | Report Abuse

And, friend, secondly.....it's the much anticipated second wave of Covid that shakes the world market....

.....sense of hopelessness. ....

Hpw the third world countries gonna spend an arm and leg for expensive moderna vaccine?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 18:42 | Report Abuse

Yes, Bendia. I hate this when all the gaji buta health authorities Zzzzz on their jobs

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-15 18:43 | Report Abuse

Cheap polio vaccine vs expensive Moderna vaccine! No brainer! Why make noise about much cheaper alternative when you can milk the world with fat margin one!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 18:44 | Report Abuse

Thirdly, just because ppl of high position and their cronies had invested heavily in Covid-associated businesses.....

.....the peasants'live and livelihood matter

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 18:48 | Report Abuse

Gallo and colleagues who are in the steering committee have known the dozens of corona vaccines are doing well....

.......but the fact is " WE DO NOT NEED THEM!"

(FOURTH point.....we just need opv everyone to estinguish Covid-19*)

Gallo proposes this.......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 18:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > Jun 15, 2020 6:43 PM | Report Abuse

Cheap polio vaccine vs expensive...

________

Yes, Bendia. You see my point......

......The world needs people like Erin Brockovich, Gallo,....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 18:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by seawave > Jun 15, 2020 6:49 PM | Report Abuse

what can you do, this is money world. power let you get money. and vice versa..

_______

We must strive to stop this kind of exploitation...This is about HUMILITY

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 18:52 | Report Abuse

One of the symptoms of 'doomsday is approaching'....

.....gays becomes minister of econ, etc

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 18:54 | Report Abuse

Someone somewhere lose his life or job is not an old uncle's comedian joke to you......

Wake up, all the Third World health authorities.....what's there to lose by opv-ing everyone back then (February 2020)

Take responsibility.....act now..... or prepare to get sued shortly

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-15 18:54 | Report Abuse

Of course if you tell the whole world that super cheap zero side effect polio vaccine can solve Covid19, you think the powerful 1% will be happy! Heck, you just kill their chance to dominate the world! Sad but true! Just like Malaysia, the same salted politicians over and over again conning us! Same players for decades, just change shirt with different brand!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 18:57 | Report Abuse

This thing must not be silenced. All coronavirus vaccine trials must have THREE arms......to include one arm on testing opv effect!!

We global citizen must fight for this

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 19:03 | Report Abuse

Wrong guy in wrong profession......Medicine requires compassion, passion and empathy......

......MUST KEEP BACKDOOR PPL AT BAY .....away from noble jobs which run on evidences, truth and universal moral principles....

(definitely not for believers of obsolete texts and crap brain-washing statements in time-waster scriptures)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 19:04 | Report Abuse

Someone somewhere lose his life or job is not an old uncle's comedian joke to you......

Wake up, all the Third World health authorities.....what's there to lose by opv-ing everyone back then (February 2020)

Take responsibility.....act now..... or get ready be sued shortly

Time for the ppl to rise.......how long more to delay????????Feb...March....April...May.....June.....and counting

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 19:21 | Report Abuse

I did multiple degrees.....

.....I got a basic medical degree too and can read any scientific data easily

But I prefer to lecture on philosophy, education psychology and sociology

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 19:47 | Report Abuse

Disseminated intravascular coagulpathy......a haemotological crisis.....caused by consumptive coagulapathy.....

...... but abbreviations must never be used in medical notes .....can have different meaning

Once I was admitted for my prostate cancer op, the urosurgeon wrote my cvs/rs/cns all NAD....

.....looked deceivingly like No Abnormalities Detected.....

but the truth was these physical examinations were Not Actually Done by this attending surgeon

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 20:08 | Report Abuse

Never practice formally.....

....but functionally for my extended family.....free consultation

Cutting may cause patients to bleed to death, I think......Not very good about its treatment.

Only practicing inhospital docs would have encounter this condition

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 20:17 | Report Abuse

Even in the united state, iatrogenic cause of death is not uncommon.....

.......also unethical oncologists simply telling patients that they have cancer......

.....just to be recruited into expensive novel antocancer drug trials....

all kinds of story I heard

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 20:28 | Report Abuse

That was forty years back.....

......have been cured somehow

Real life proof of God's love

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 20:37 | Report Abuse

Third World Health authorities must take lead.......

.....Co-discoveror of HIV and Associate director for research at the FDA's vaccine division have proposed the use of OPV (oral poliovirus vaccine ) to ameliorate or prevent COVID-19!

Still waiting for expensive moderna vac??? Taming with the posibility of second wave to make Covid money????

Take massive action today!!!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 20:49 | Report Abuse

No....I do not support any form of unethical practices....in medicine, stock market and life

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 21:10 | Report Abuse

Hard to win......all these are consider 'high profile' cases...

.....futile to fight

With the current court standard and judges' morality

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 21:11 | Report Abuse

....no, religiosity

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 21:26 | Report Abuse

Practically no way....

.....even during the period when Past Hope ruled.....

This big shot's son....ex-head of orthopaedic surgeons in Hospital Sg Bulh who preyed on junior doctors.....still not being stripped of his practising license.....and sent to prison

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 21:29 | Report Abuse

Not this malay

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 21:31 | Report Abuse

Zuki

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 21:43 | Report Abuse

Very hard

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 21:46 | Report Abuse

Very sorry to hear what you have to go through.....

......packed with knowledge and rich in life experience, but I can never feel the pain and agony you must have been through

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 21:49 | Report Abuse

I believe we must nip in the bud.....

.....it's all begin with so called small things

Some backdoor policy......churning out backdoor ppl.......ending as high profile traitors and crooks

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 21:56 | Report Abuse

Omce my great grandchild came home crying because his classmate said he'll be burned in hell for not believing the right God.....

......so traumatized

Also see how cyberbullies could traumatize immature minds

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 22:05 | Report Abuse

I told my terrified seven year old about Epicurean Paradox...

" Examine the evidence.....if your friend is right about his God ..........kind, loving and merciful, would He allow creation of hellfire......"

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 22:14 | Report Abuse

I really don't know what I would do.....

......unsure of how I would feel too

Old as I may......physically like a 60s.....emotional like a teen

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 22:40 | Report Abuse

And I went on to tell my terrified....but had beome calmer seven year old about the classmate who got trapped in the Plato's Cave..........

.......preoccupied with some shadow displays inside the cave until missing the reality outside

...... what I call 'prisoner of Plato's Cave or victim of delusion'

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 01:12 | Report Abuse

These so called judges, professionals, and ppl with authority shape the world.........could either make it brutal, cruel and full of wolves (Pablo Escobar's world) or a utopia....

While Past Hope is bygone, we mist look ahead for a New Hope

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-16 14:25 | Report Abuse

We cannot change the past but we can forgive but no forget others and our own sins/misdeeds. By not forgetting we can prevent the same mistakes from happening again and by forgiving we let go of others/own past baggage and can move on to help to shape the future.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 19:43 | Report Abuse

Local market and many other systems are inefficient. Many complaints fall on deaf ears.

I agree with you that in most corcumstances we must strive to uphold justice and correct any injustice.

Two years ago, I sent my great grandchild to a district level drawing competition........I caught the host's students had leaked questions.....and they had practised on it before hand. While in the waiting room with teachers from two dozens schools, I inquired and understood that none of them were given the question.....neither did they know A4 instead of art block size of paper was used. I brought this matter to the organizing committee, which promised to investigate and disqualify the culprits.......But it was just empty sweet talk. The chief judge was from the host school and he picked hisnown student to emerged as champion.

It was a cheat. I saw her with the same painting in her hands in the morning before briefing. I brought this up to higher authority - district and state education department so that the school be blacklisted from hosting any future event.

Yes, I get enraged like an 18 years old
...easily.....by injustice, etc

But as I told you earlier that I hadn't encountered such severe agony like you did. Very sorry for you

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-16 19:53 | Report Abuse

Dear seawave
Forgiving mean not overly blame yourself till you are trapped in your past anger/guilt/resentment and unable to move forward but to let go of the past baggage and move on positively.

Not forgetting mean learned the lesson and seek justice and make sure no such horrible things ever happen again to any other people.

No justice no peace.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 20:01 | Report Abuse

Abrahamic religions are institutionalized religion..........

.........when combined have the most followers in the world

Yet, many aspects of these religions are built on shaky ground

Jesuss or Nab Isa was mentioned in their scriptures.......

....despite absence of historical record of such figure in the Roman text

Their scriptures contain scientific claims but were flawful....

Yet they have the audacity to disregard other religions

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 20:06 | Report Abuse

Seawave, I think you had encountered with a person with narcissism.....

.....they have no empathy

remorse for nothing

very selfish

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 20:11 | Report Abuse

As for your health, remember, anger is like an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured...

.......just hold painful to bottle up anger

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 20:27 | Report Abuse

As for the other of my great grandchild who got terrified by the existence of hellfire, I did my part - went to school- to confront and warn the culprit not to keep her belief to her own......

......and share her delusion only with ppl who choose to believe. I made her understood that we do not share her belief. We do not believe our unparallel compassionate, unconditionally loving and ever merciful Creator has allowed the existence of so-calles hellfire.

Yes, I did fire her back literally .....and ended with this, " DO YOU HEAR ME? UNDERSTAND? WILL YOU TRY TO UPSET MY BELOVED ONE'S PSYCHE EVER AGAIN?"

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 20:30 | Report Abuse

Seawave, we share the same intention......

......to rectify wrong-doings and injustice.....

so that others do not being victimized in the future...

I totally agree with your thinking in principle

Sslee

5,477 posts

darkness

27 posts

Posted by darkness > 2020-06-16 21:20 | Report Abuse

10 Samurai , in the movie, the peasants hired 10 skilled samurai to fend off the threat by the bandits.

I'll hire the same group of profession to fight the similar group of white collar. The only question is where to look for these 10 samurai in the modern world.

When there is will, there is always a way.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 22:07 | Report Abuse

We must be brave to voice out like the Italian philosopher, Giordano Bruno - who was burned alive in Rome, in 1600, for stating that the universe has no center, and stars are suns, surrounded by planets and moons.These days, scientists discover three exoplanets every day, making him correct that we are not special, and aliens are out there - albeit hundred light years away...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 22:09 | Report Abuse

Sslee, your complaints to SC and ideas for chedet must have fallen on deaf ears....

.....but you're doing something noble.....Keep it up!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 22:17 | Report Abuse

Yesterday, I brought up Orthopaedic surgeon Mr.Zuki's case.....

.....tip of an iceberg

lots more in the legal professions.....how broken the society has become

IF WE CHOOSE TO CLOSE ONE EYE JUST BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE GOT IT........

.......ONE DAY, OUR BELOVED ONES MIGHT BE VICTIMIZED

BAD PEOPLE MUST BE EXPOSED, PUNISHED AND IMPRISON.....YOU'RE RIGHT, seawave

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-18 17:32 | Report Abuse

Last week, scientists at Rockefeller University in New York found that most people who recovered from Covid-19 without going into hospital did not make many killer antibodies against the virus.

“That’s what is particularly challenging,” says Stanley Perlman, a veteran coronavirus researcher at the University of Iowa. “If the natural infection doesn’t give you that much immunity except when it’s a severe infection, what will a vaccine do?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-18 17:39 | Report Abuse

If we are forced to choose a vaccine that gives only one year of protection, then we are doomed to have Covid become endemic, an infection that is always with us.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz