Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-15 12:12 | Report Abuse

Third World Health authorities must take lead....... .....Co-discoveror of HIV and Associate director for research at the FDA's vaccine division have proposed the use of OPV (oral poliovirus vaccine ) to ameliorate or prevent COVID-19! Still waiting for expensive moderna vac???

Be the first to like this.

59 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-06-18 17:39

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 20:27 | Report Abuse

As for the other of my great grandchild who got terrified by the existence of hellfire, I did my part - went to school- to confront and warn the culprit not to keep her belief to her own......

......and share her delusion only with ppl who choose to believe. I made her understood that we do not share her belief. We do not believe our unparallel compassionate, unconditionally loving and ever merciful Creator has allowed the existence of so-calles hellfire.

Yes, I did fire her back literally .....and ended with this, " DO YOU HEAR ME? UNDERSTAND? WILL YOU TRY TO UPSET MY BELOVED ONE'S PSYCHE EVER AGAIN?"

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 20:30 | Report Abuse

Seawave, we share the same intention......

......to rectify wrong-doings and injustice.....

so that others do not being victimized in the future...

I totally agree with your thinking in principle

Sslee

5,477 posts

darkness

27 posts

Posted by darkness > 2020-06-16 21:20 | Report Abuse

10 Samurai , in the movie, the peasants hired 10 skilled samurai to fend off the threat by the bandits.

I'll hire the same group of profession to fight the similar group of white collar. The only question is where to look for these 10 samurai in the modern world.

When there is will, there is always a way.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 22:07 | Report Abuse

We must be brave to voice out like the Italian philosopher, Giordano Bruno - who was burned alive in Rome, in 1600, for stating that the universe has no center, and stars are suns, surrounded by planets and moons.These days, scientists discover three exoplanets every day, making him correct that we are not special, and aliens are out there - albeit hundred light years away...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 22:09 | Report Abuse

Sslee, your complaints to SC and ideas for chedet must have fallen on deaf ears....

.....but you're doing something noble.....Keep it up!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-16 22:17 | Report Abuse

Yesterday, I brought up Orthopaedic surgeon Mr.Zuki's case.....

.....tip of an iceberg

lots more in the legal professions.....how broken the society has become

IF WE CHOOSE TO CLOSE ONE EYE JUST BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE GOT IT........

.......ONE DAY, OUR BELOVED ONES MIGHT BE VICTIMIZED

BAD PEOPLE MUST BE EXPOSED, PUNISHED AND IMPRISON.....YOU'RE RIGHT, seawave

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-18 17:32 | Report Abuse

Last week, scientists at Rockefeller University in New York found that most people who recovered from Covid-19 without going into hospital did not make many killer antibodies against the virus.

“That’s what is particularly challenging,” says Stanley Perlman, a veteran coronavirus researcher at the University of Iowa. “If the natural infection doesn’t give you that much immunity except when it’s a severe infection, what will a vaccine do?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-18 17:39 | Report Abuse

If we are forced to choose a vaccine that gives only one year of protection, then we are doomed to have Covid become endemic, an infection that is always with us.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz