Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-07-23 18:13 | Report Abuse

I)Its only 10k plus all over Malaysia for rally II)Price increase cause by sudden spike of demand after covid-19 reopening. III)Dun tell me ph supporter each willing to accept pay cut of at least 20 percents then cost can reduce. IV)Who force minimum pay increase from 1.2k to 1.5k per month.Is PH. V)Who push for fair shares of wealth which contribute increase in costs. VI)Supply shortage is world phenomenon.not najib,not 1mdb,not bn not others. VII)High salary of ceo,director,mp, of PJ,BN,PN dun contribute to costs increase in products. VIII)Who say bankcrupt or fail state which contribute to ringgit go down.Its also contribute to increase in costs.Lim Kit Siang and LGE.

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2022-07-25 13:10

Michael Kwok

6,301 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-07-23 18:19 | Report Abuse

I been told tht only less thn 2k of people in sogo rally.Who say government no subsidy to rakyat.everyone get some from rich 10 percent,medium class 15-20 percents,poor at most 30 percents.Total cost of subsidy this year is rm70 over billion.if no subsidy given there may over 1 million people rally in malaysia.Wht a con ph paying rally.2k or less rally in sogo.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-07-23 20:48 | Report Abuse

Price increase is normal amidst inflation. What is the purpose for the rally? Just to attract votes for the next general election, what else? If a rally is warranted it should be a rally to request the government to reduce the size of bloated cabinet and at least slow down the new recruitment for the already excessive number of government servants. All these actually cause a deep hole in the national coffers.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-23 23:34 | Report Abuse

Most of those who turn up are members of Harapan NGOs! The same paid crowd!
Anyway, can't blame the government of the day! Our subsidizes already the highest in the world! Just too much leakage which is the main problem!
Inflation should go down since Ukraine Russia already made an agreement to export grains!
To Harapan leaders, stop using rakyat as bait! Fortunately rakyat has grown fed up with the same tactic of getting rakyat angry with themselves just to benefit Harapan leaders!
I say grow up to Harapan leaders! You are alternative government! Do you part!

Michael Kwok

6,301 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-07-25 11:17 | Report Abuse

Duh,price increase let say 30 percents will reduce back.just wait for the time.maybe net half(increase by 15 percent) out of previous price.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-07-25 13:10 | Report Abuse

The issue elite govt MPS & cabinets members simply increase their pays without looking at plight of the public suffering loh...!

That is the basis of the protest mah!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz