Posted by TreeTopView > 2022-11-16 18:23 | Report Abuse

Meanwhile, Ismail Sabri said the action of the leader of Bersatu in criticising PAS’ views was something that should not have occurred. "If that’s the case, PAS needs to think about cooperating with other political parties,” he said, adding that PAS’ suggestion will be discussed by the Umno supreme council if BN fails to form a Government after the GE15.

Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by TreeTopView 2022-11-17 08:08

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2022-11-16 18:26 | Report Abuse

If BN and PAS jointly have the required numbers then we know what we are in for.

I dread to think how this country will end up if that happens.

ben0303

215 posts

Posted by ben0303 > 2022-11-16 18:37 | Report Abuse

Then vote BN n reject Pakatan. BN able to neutralize PAS influence.

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-11-16 19:27 | Report Abuse

REJECT pakatan and vote BN?? BN is going to be last choice and last place.... PAS going to outperform bersatu in PN and PH will have the highest NUMBER ..... highest NUMBER win ... bukan suka hati 1+ 1 + 1 + 1 + 1

Michael Kwok

6,073 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-11-16 21:23 | Report Abuse

Pakatan will not win.voters turn out as below;
80 percent over pakatan get 70-80 seat parliment.
II)70 percent over bn and perikatan form goverment 120 seats range
III)60 percent range bn and perikatan win 130 seats above.

gohkimhock

2,946 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2022-11-16 21:27 | Report Abuse

If Pakatan cannot form the govt, then you most likely we will go back to kleptocracy era again..

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-11-17 00:57 | Report Abuse

go and search gombak and ampang ..... the support is sending powerful shock waves to the whole country ...
turnout rate will be high .... ppl wan DSAI ,,,, rakyat tolak TRAITOR .... TOLAK racist .... TOLAK self gain TIKUS.... its getting louder its getting hotter BANGKITLA MALAYSIA
DSAI will be PM 10

Posted by izoklse2022 > 2022-11-17 01:09 | Report Abuse

We are not talking as we already on the ground. That is the situation. In tik tok and Many Malay social media post now all anti DAP and PH and the one doing all this is ANAK MUDA. MALAY IS WAKING UP. THEY WILL TEACH PH A LESSON THIS TIME. In fact i also ask my sister who going to vote in Tambun to not vote for PH. I ask her to vote for PEJA. Surprisingly my uncle who are die hard PH supporter also my mom to vote for PEJA if dont want to vote for BN. That is what happening in Malay community now. ASALKAN BUKAN DAP & PH AS WE KNOW WHO BEHIND ANWAR .....IT IS DAP.

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2022-11-17 08:08 | Report Abuse

izoklse2022 , what you say you are apparently seeing "on the ground" is very different to what I have experienced in recent weeks, especially the last two weeks. The Malaysians with a Malay background that I either know or who are friends of mine are saying almost the complete opposite of what you are suggesting. Most of my friends of Malay background are either working class or "middle class", although I dislike using those terms. From talking with them, there seems to be an underlying anger about what is going on in the country and as one clearly stated...."I an totally fed up reading almost everyday about new corruption cases, it has to stop".

I understand her anger, as I'm also furious in having to read all the nonsense every day that is going on with the country.

Amongst my wider group of friends from all backgrounds it is very clear to see that they have very similar thoughts.

I REALLY hope this is a sign that more people have the same feelings and want this country to change.

If it doesn't, I really fear the consequences for the future of Malaysia. I want a vibrant and inclusive Malaysia and it seems there is only one way for that to happen. If it doesn't, then I genuinely believe we will continue down the ever increasing slippery slope that we are now definitely on.

Our kids not only need a future, they need a future with hope and equal opportunities.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz