Posted by TorchBearer > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

“I also told Petronas to give scholarships to the Indian community. Previously, it focused on the Malay community, which is okay, but now for the Indian community, training and staffing opportunities are available while more than 1,000 scholarships have been provided. “(The national language) is Malay, but if Chinese children want to learn Mandarin, we give them the opportunity. We don’t lose anything; our country benefits if our children know Tamil, Chinese and Arabic,” he said. “We have to save this country from racists and religious fanatics from any race or religion. And as long as I’m the prime minister, I will do what is possible to save this country,” he said. I can only say the PM for all since Tunku Abdul Rahman is PMX. We can only hope for more Malaysians that acknowledges the hard work of their citizen so that we can all RISE together. Singapore has long adopt this without any problem. We don't have to be like that but giving credits and the necessary should not be politised or even criticised. Good is GOod , Bad is Bad. We need to differentiate them accordingly. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2024/07/08/indian-community-not-neglected-by-govt-says-anwar/

Be the first to like this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz