Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by curiwangbagus 2013-09-22 14:25

Posted by buffetthe2nd > 2013-09-21 18:08 | Report Abuse

obama & co. said they will sell their asshole and pussy to keep funding their gov bill

Posted by buffetthe2nd > 2013-09-21 18:11 | Report Abuse

and their opposing party said they r willing to pay billion and million for obama & co asshole and pussy

Posted by buffetthe2nd > 2013-09-21 18:17 | Report Abuse

News just come out saying that Fed official James Bullard need a brain change surgery !! fresh new brain donation needed immediately!!

Posted by buffetthe2nd > 2013-09-21 20:38 | Report Abuse

obama 1st customer is najis

Posted by yeapmarghee > 2013-09-22 14:12 | Report Abuse

a bad news to all Bursa investors as we expect another exercise in sell=down
of shares by foreign fund managers in near future Am I right to express? pls comment and correct my mistake

Posted by curiwangbagus > 2013-09-22 14:25 | Report Abuse

yeapmarghee, yes indeed foreigners will be selling in our bursa by the millions. Perhaps it's time to cabut cepat cepat come tomorrow morning and the days after. Please berhati hati yeapmarghee. Got money anytime can buy , so please wait for our index to drop further as I presume our bursa index is so high and there's no real & concrete proof that our bursa is heading north instead of south. Perhaps the last few days up so much is possibly of UMNO government's window dressing to show that come Malaysia Day, our economy is good & so our bursa index is tops. So beware kawan kawan, jangan di tipukan, berhati hati. Salam.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz