Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by bang_miskin 2022-04-26 01:18

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-25 13:49 | Report Abuse

Better send that dumbass Tiong from Miri to Shanghai!

bang_miskin

1,059 posts

Posted by bang_miskin > 2022-04-26 00:13 | Report Abuse

China continues to shoot itself in the foot with their 'dynamic zero' Covid policy. Let's say China successfully achieve its zero Covid goals, what next? The entire world is already living with Covid, for better or for worse. Are they going to continue to hermetically sealed itself off from the rest of the world? Or "declare victory" and change strategy and gradually open up? If they decide to open up 'later', why not open up now?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-26 00:38 | Report Abuse

Clearly show to western leaders CCP weakness! If CCP so afraid of mild Omicron, how can they face full blown war with US and EU, they can't!
If China attack Taiwan, US and EU simply release a new pandemic in China, kaboom, full lockdown, game over!
The longer CCP remain in denial and go on with this zero Covid, the higher the chances of chinese China not getting natural immunity from Omicron!
In the end, chinese China can't travel overseas and outsiders cannot come in!
Without natural immunity, one foreigner with Covid and wipe out a district in China! Our body need to be expose to Omicron to develop this god given natural immunity! Or else, as our ancient history had recorded, those without natural immunity will get severe health impact!
Anyway, i don't know what is the real agenda of this Zero Covid of CCP! But i doubt it's an advantage!

bang_miskin

1,059 posts

Posted by bang_miskin > 2022-04-26 01:18 | Report Abuse

If China attack Taiwan, US and EU sanctions alone is enough to cripple China, no need to release a virus. Even without US and EU sanctions, the sheer scale and manpower needed to start and finish a war will put a severe strain on its people and the economy. This is not the same as fighting the Japanese 80 years ago, many Mainland Chinese are unwilling to fight with the Taiwanese (who are ethnically Chinese!)

A year ago I would have laughed at the idea of China invasion of Taiwan. While I have no doubt that China will win the war, the cost greatly outweighs any benefits. But when I look at China's determination towards pursuing a zero-Covid policy at any cost, taking over Taiwan at any cost seems more likely than I thought. I pray that such event will never happen in the near future.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz