Be the first to like this.

36 comment(s). Last comment by ganasai 2011-10-24 00:14

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 13:40 | Report Abuse

it is a big boys game. This counter is famous for speculation for last ten years. The fastest way to rescue a recession hit industry is to destroy and rebuild.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 14:01 | Report Abuse

if big boys start accumulating then price would stabilise. Upto them. i guess they wont go for margin call strategy that is beating price down more than 30%.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 14:42 | Report Abuse

yape that is right. If everybody thinks the FV is Rm1.2 They wont buy but SELL.

8stars

45 posts

Posted by 8stars > 2011-10-19 17:11 | Report Abuse

Whenever OSK said SELL, then we shld BUY!

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 18:56 | Report Abuse

There would b a accumulation period. Lets say Rm1.5-Rm1.6 or Rm1.4 to Rm1.5 or Rm1.3 to Rm1.4 until break out. WE dont know. We r in the dark and at disadvantage. Only BIG boys know. So strategies abit ya.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-20 00:30 | Report Abuse

as usual the research n downgrade will create some volumns and sentiments.

Stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by Stephenlee > 2011-10-20 02:07 | Report Abuse

Big boys recommended to SELL, then who is going to buy? Obversely, who is the culprit buying? Just guess and you know the answers.

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2011-10-20 08:13 | Report Abuse

ya may be kena swallow, but so what? At least learn something... So cut loss? not my target, just portion of my bullet. How long can I hold? As you said - wait the company bankrupt guah or privitisation below RM2 still majority accept... I am really ganasai...

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2011-10-20 09:01 | Report Abuse

thanks for your comment. I am different from other people. When people throw, i collect. When people collect i throw. If you throw, I throw then all of us will really become crocodile dimsum. But... Please never follow me, u must consider your situation, especially for those buying with huge portion, borrow money or daily money, father/mother money...

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-20 12:48 | Report Abuse

Hmm.. there would b complete buyout of minority in the open market. Nobody stand a chance to attend the EGM.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-20 12:53 | Report Abuse

if u can make it to EGM it would be a investment baptism for u.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-20 13:09 | Report Abuse

When price goes down people panic sells. But Smart Sucker will average. They always hv wisdom to buy at low price. When price goes up they would SELL.How long would they last in mkt? They forget the main principle is DONT BE A SUCKER.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-20 13:10 | Report Abuse

U hold the stock at this price until company goes bust ya.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-20 13:54 | Report Abuse

so next time diversify into at least 10 big cap growth company with good div with certain re-balancing to make sure min 30% cash.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-21 13:20 | Report Abuse

stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick candie stick candie stick candie...It is like training dogs to take the next candie. Nobody will make it to EGM.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-21 13:26 | Report Abuse

if the dog does not take the next candie, they would expect more stick. Do u really think there is candie candie candie candie candie candie???

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-21 13:34 | Report Abuse

technical guy will study the chart all day Fundamental guy will listen to news for next 6 mths. Take lah the next candie. It will exhaust u for next 6 mths.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-21 13:43 | Report Abuse

do u know this stock can go up 20 cents in aday as well? U must really really think this is the LAST AND BIG candie and i must have it.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-21 13:58 | Report Abuse

it is a simple decision and hard one Either i c u at EGM or I c U busted.

carries

117 posts

Posted by carries > 2011-10-21 14:24 | Report Abuse

TYK Capital has a paid up capital of RM1,000

It is buying Eng for RM246.4M in cash and Eng is providing it with RM80M loan for the balance of the purchase price.

Basically, it looks like TYK Capital will be using Eng's own cash reserves etc to purchase itself for TYK .....

Does this make sense to anyone?

Anyway, if this over simplification is true, then anything that erodes the cash etc of Eng will definately put the entire acquisition at risk ....

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-21 15:09 | Report Abuse

it is just my opinion that when the risk is at the greatest in market. Everybody will do the simplest thing that is transfer out the risk.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-21 15:24 | Report Abuse

mkt will keep everything that u throw and keep quiet. U really wonder mkt will surely bust if everybody is throwing everything they dont want and accept it quietly.

ngaisteve1

4,203 posts

Posted by ngaisteve1 > 2011-10-21 15:33 | Report Abuse

stockoperator, i think I find it difficult to understand what you have been posting.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-22 00:14 | Report Abuse

this must be uncle Richard. If iam wrong i would cut my losses. It wont bother me at all. If iam wrong and i didnt cut my losses it will hurt My SOUL.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-22 01:07 | Report Abuse

Well i wish uncle like it. Just abit of study of general conditions and summary them and size it up and anticipate probabalities.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-22 01:07 | Report Abuse

Well i wish uncle like it. Just abit of study of general conditions and summary them and size it up and anticipate probabalities.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-22 01:28 | Report Abuse

It is just both theory and practice. But iam not gambler class. I wont love a stock. I would sell LPI Nestle Public United if conditions is not right. I wont argue that i am right. I would admit mistake and take losses and wont add into loss. I wont fight a losing war. And iam always a student.

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2011-10-22 08:18 | Report Abuse

let me put things in perspective. All HDD producers will now enjoy higher demand for their products due to the short supply.
ENG is definitely one of them. Look at how JKY is doing, their share prices have gone up. IT is now up to ENG to ramp up their production in their other facilities in Malaysia and elsewhere to take full advantage of the situation. At the same time, the damage to their facilities in Thailand is also covered with insurance, though to what extent, ENG will have to tell. So, higher demand and higher prices mean ENG will also enjoy higher trades, same with the rest of the HDD makers. Natural disasters will be catastrophic only if the makers do not have insurance and cannot rationalise and take advantage of the short supply situation. So hold if you can, sell if you wish. At current price of 1.55, share price is very attractive.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-22 12:27 | Report Abuse

pricing is always a key issue. At certain price u hv to rebalance the best stocks Conversely, u can still make money out of lousy stock at certain price. But the key is always to make money SAFELY.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-22 12:36 | Report Abuse

Well remember one thing that will totally destroy yr money management discipline and wipe u out is average down heavily. This is survialship issue. Dont think u are always right but what if u r wrong.Handle the money mgmt properly and do the right thing.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-22 12:59 | Report Abuse

Averaging down is something like i know i am wrong But how can i be so wrong. I dont believe i can be so wrong.What if u keep on being wrong.
BUT if u think u can be only be wrong to small extent Then u can try average down abit with good money mgmt. Well if u think u can only be wrong to small extent, u dont hv to avg down sometimes.

Ad Edward

75 posts

Posted by Ad Edward > 2011-10-22 21:58 | Report Abuse

hoser liao...hahahah

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2011-10-23 01:34 | Report Abuse

haha Only full time investor can play share? What the XXX theory? Ya i play share because for fun. Too boring for my life. Luckily i meet u in this blog, who always remember me and said out my name. Thanks.

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2011-10-23 01:56 | Report Abuse

40% so less meh? Please dont simply speak out other stock name, whether is gold or plastic, u richard so fast can estimate everything. U not human, u are god....

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2011-10-24 00:09 | Report Abuse

we respect stock, we respect people... crisis make me see the value, not dreaming anymore. I am young but luckily i see all this debt crisis, Natural disasters how to make stock down. Scare? No. Why? I more appreciate because make me see the real thing. Ready your bullet for next coming crisis... debt loan pass? privatisation pass? haha...

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2011-10-24 00:14 | Report Abuse

dont feel sad because you miss chance. You should feel happy because u ready your bullet for next coming chance.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz