1 person likes this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Jake 2012-01-03 01:58

Posted by chng meng kwee > 2012-01-01 13:28 | Report Abuse

what a busy and meaningful life............sometime money really not that count,giving and satisfaction will cover everythings!!!Add oil and thunbs up for U,my fren:-)

andy118

249 posts

Posted by andy118 > 2012-01-01 22:23 | Report Abuse

Happy New Year to you and your tratles and all those who read your posts. I must say that I do enjoy reading your posts, advise and guide. I know that there are lots of methods on how to trade in the market and yours is one of them. I know that my friend won more than me from the market by buying good fundamental shares and keep them for months. It does not mean that I have to follow him because it does not suit me as I like to trade rather than hold for months. So if a person had won much more than you percentage wise etc it does not mean that your method is no good. It is meant for a more conservative investor. As long as you are satisfied with the return from your trading method then it is good enough. Cheers.
Your must be wondering why I am writing this. Well I had just read your blog and wish to let you know that a lot of people do like your method.

starwood

112 posts

Posted by starwood > 2012-01-01 23:11 | Report Abuse

any interesting stock like to share...cp?

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2012-01-02 00:25 | Report Abuse

Start loading up on govt linked mid caps...

akhalis

3 posts

Posted by akhalis > 2012-01-02 01:27 | Report Abuse

what counters jake? GE13 expected in march, so must buy those counters now..

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2012-01-03 01:58 | Report Abuse

Try MRCB, UEMLand, KUB or counters that have the big govt investment arms like PNB, Khazanah, LTH, EPF, as major shareholders.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz