1 person likes this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by cpteh 2012-04-02 05:20

rlim

8 posts

Posted by rlim > 2012-03-31 10:18 | Report Abuse

Hi Teh,

Thank you for a very well written article on Trading Plan. I have been in the market for quite a while now and I must say that I did not have any trading plans or strategies at all (definitely not a successful trader). Basically,like most traders, my decisions to buy and sell were solely based on tips and "news", etc. And the end result,like the majority - losses.
In addition to what you have written, what other advice you can offer to set up a very positive and effective Trading Plan. I am planning to attending some trading courses to learn more on indicators and charts. Do you think this would help?
Thank you in anticipation.

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2012-03-31 13:06 | Report Abuse

He's borrowed these from articles he's read., nevertheless good attempt

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-04-01 18:17 | Report Abuse

Hi rlim

you may e-mail me and I will give u some opinions about your plans. yes, just do not follow the majority. Unless anyone taking trading seriously, in long run ... they will not benefit being in markets. The stats of 80-90% losers shown.

hear from u

TEH

perfect60

109 posts

Posted by perfect60 > 2012-04-01 18:31 | Report Abuse

What's your email please?

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2012-04-01 18:41 | Report Abuse

Jake:cpteh as a lecturer read well and extract the "juice" and throw away the meat. Like we doing our master and doctorate degree, we must be well read and not copy and paste. The title of books and authors are been appendixed as reference to the thesis or papers. Nothing wrong in CP getting or borrow articles provided that it benefits the readerships and not just cut and paste and claimed authorship of his own. I do enjoy reading some of cpteh articles and salute for his honesty, hard work and humble beginning. Cherrios till then.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-04-01 18:42 | Report Abuse

hi ... I m not promoting myself here. you can find me in my blog. Thanks.

TEH

perfect60

109 posts

Posted by perfect60 > 2012-04-01 19:56 | Report Abuse

what's your blog then?

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-04-02 05:20 | Report Abuse

Hi Stephen Lee ... no time no see. Thanks for being supportive. Appreciate that. Yup, I do share with my group the needs of trading plan. Then, I need to create a template for them(wont mind sharing with others, tho) so that it is like a 'map' for us all when we trade. I still have a looong way to go in my learning to trade and many pointers from experienced traders/investors are appreciated. Encouraging words like yours certainly spur me to work harder and hope to share more constructively with others. That is how we grow, as a trading community.

One more thing about those things I copied or written. It is meant to SHARE and EDUCATE some(even few, I am content) newbies or novices. I do believe there are some out there appreciate my sharings. But those critical ones, those making noises in forums, those who are too good to learn will never understand that I am just sharing things in my own blog. Hmm ... I am just a persistent person, I guess. Haha

Thanks again and have a nice week ahead.

TEH

p/s : perfect60 .. just click the title and 'read from the blog'.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz