109 posts

Posted by raphael > 2012-04-12 08:59 | Report Abuse

Then next one will be dividend share

joni

1,228 posts

Posted by joni > 2012-04-12 09:10 | Report Abuse

what are the stocks you recommend best for this Project

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-04-12 13:06 | Report Abuse

I totally agreed with you. Unfortunately, Iphone and Ipad3 is what the youngester want nowaday. If you look at the car they drive and the coffee bar and restaurant, they are full of youngsters. I earned quite a bit and yet I felt it is very expensive driving a BMW sportscar or just have a $30 coffee for fun.It is a different world now. Saving and thrif are things of the past ! Sigh....

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-04-12 13:45 | Report Abuse

Dear All

yeah ... I never have good financial-education and broke in my whole life until recently(too late?) decided to change my whole mindset ... and still changing and learning, to be better educated in personal finances. Since then, I am very thrifty(being called kiam-siap now) and will continue to learn how to earn more. Being born into a very poor family is just an excuse I will not use anymore.

Investing is the best thing I have discovered so far. It is never too early to start as if one starts early, TIME is on their side. These young financially-educated ones will do very well, financially in future.

I am planning to be well-off in another 10 years time. I will be retiring by then. If one day I done well, I will like to share my experiences(through writing a book ... free distribution for education purposes) with the young ones. It is a dream at the moment ... and I allow myself to dream, while planning.

Anyway, it is encouraging to know there are still some young ones well ahead of the mojority. As long as these young ones NOT listening to those get-rich quick and gambling their money, punting into those hot-stocks ... they should be safe and do well.

Mojority in many forums yak-ing around about those empty-shells stocks will be trashed out by markets and if they are strong enough to learn the lessons, they will survive to be wiser. Otherwise, there is no way one could advise gamblers not to gamble?

Investing is a long view process ... where we grow our capitals. I will like to write much more, one day.

I was a fool ... a total financial-idiot till recently. I am still struggling in many ways. I m here to learn more from others by sharing experiences, by being honest and being REAL.

I have a dream

TEH

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-04-13 09:28 | Report Abuse

Dear Tan KW, you just don't see the problem. The youngester wanted to spend the RM 30 or even more just to show off. It is not the coffee that is important. It is the face value.

jacklew

499 posts

Posted by jacklew > 2012-04-13 09:37 | Report Abuse

lotofmoney, i totally agreed with you. Personally, i've seen a lot of youngster spending money like nobody business. They should realize the global economic's condition and start to save now for unforeseen reasons.

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2012-04-13 09:48 | Report Abuse

I don't know if I'm that young but I do not spend my money that way. It's a waste if it's that frequent. Investing had taught me on how to be prudent in spending and and saving. Sadly amongst my friends, I'm currently the only one who gives my concern about my financial future.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz