3 people like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by Maliki BAR 2012-06-06 08:50

Posted by TokanCorner > 2012-06-05 23:31 | Report Abuse

yup that was a common mistake for new traders

Antz78

36 posts

Posted by Antz78 > 2012-06-05 23:42 | Report Abuse

Bro CP. I make the same mistakes as you. Thus, I'm a qualified newbie. Greed is another big concern. When price rises, thinking it will go up and up but when reverse, still no plan to release. In the end, in loss position.
Bro Tokan. You are right to say we must plan to trade and trade our plan. This is my failure.
Need to learn and learn. Just hope it won't be an expensive one.

Posted by TokanCorner > 2012-06-05 23:49 | Report Abuse

yup i also do the same this on my 1st tri years in trading ... have learn from hard-knock ... well what we need is to be positive and tune / sharpen our trading skill back and learn from previous mistake ... tomorrow is better than today ... cheers boss and kudos for ya ~ TC

Posted by Maliki BAR > 2012-06-06 00:31 | Report Abuse

hehe.. i have been trading for quite some time... and on and off, mistakes do happen, more often then not. It's hard to keep track on the stocks portfolio that you have and at the same time, with hectic busy schedule on 9-5 job... more so with unpredictable market condition... *sigh*

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-06-06 01:34 | Report Abuse

Been observed. This is a very positive market talk. This discussion is very healthy. When you trade keep the positive energy in yr heart, keep the negative energy at yr eyes.

Antz78

36 posts

Posted by Antz78 > 2012-06-06 08:13 | Report Abuse

Good morning guys.
This is one thread i would like to learn from others.
We need to learn from others mistakes cos we don't live long enough to make all... hehehe.
Hope can share how to overcome this.
I'm still a newbie despite years On & Off the market.
Really would like to learn how to spot potential stocks and know when to exit.. cheers.

Posted by Jolly Mypet > 2012-06-06 08:28 | Report Abuse

all of us make mistakes the less mistakes you make the better because it involve a lot of money !

Posted by Maliki BAR > 2012-06-06 08:50 | Report Abuse

True and these day and age, information is the key to making more money or... loosing less money. So, sharing is caring guys. :D

Post a Comment
Market Buzz