Be the first to like this.

79 comment(s). Last comment by Namoyaki Takarajima 2012-07-19 01:55

richman

10,110 posts

Posted by richman > 2012-07-17 16:37 | Report Abuse

My share expert system/good old instinct tells me utopia is coming.free info no charges

richman

10,110 posts

Posted by richman > 2012-07-17 16:44 | Report Abuse

nowadays to pick numbers too got software some course conducted in sunway by some physics expert.good business man; better than wasting money buying numbers

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-17 16:45 | Report Abuse

Ooi - Keep it up. There will always be detractors to anything and everything. But when it comes to "education" in the stock market, I'm definitely for it. This is something which we need to continually learn about, regardless of how much experience we may have. It's always better to keep an open mind - look, listen, think, try out, analyse, tweak... Participating in the market involves real money and I would like to be properly prepared. It's a lifetime journey when it comes to learning.

richman

10,110 posts

Posted by richman > 2012-07-17 16:58 | Report Abuse

there are quite a number of softwares in the mkt and most are quite similar.I attended one preview in klang but the cost is 5k plus.From what i know a lot of people are attending these courses.It will be most useful where you can also short the mkt unlike ours

joncsk

100 posts

Posted by joncsk > 2012-07-17 17:02 | Report Abuse

since there are some many softwares...then which is the best?? or are there any?

yungshen1

2,134 posts

Posted by yungshen1 > 2012-07-17 17:07 | Report Abuse

expert Ooi teik Bee i just want to ask u the knm share can hold for long team invesment. because until today i still lose money in knm share.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 17:08 | Report Abuse

some more expensive software got more features like scanning feature which can help to save up some time looking at so many counters one by one. some software is free but basic feature only. Myself currently using free one but upgrade to more features system but not so expensive one. Still looking.

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2012-07-17 17:08 | Report Abuse

ShareXpert is suitable for NYSE HKG market

Ooi Teik Bee

11,040 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-17 17:22 | Report Abuse

Dear Yungshen1,

KNM is a down trending stock, please sell and switch to other up trending stock. There are many good stocks in KLSE.

There is a difference whether you attend a course or never.

All courses also teach you to buy up trending stock only when you long.

I made a lot of money from KNM when it is up trending, I never lost a sen when it is down trending.

Thank you.

Ooi

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2012-07-17 17:56 | Report Abuse

"Posted by 5within > Jul 17, 2012 03:33 PM
I LOST 15K USING SHAREXPERT SYSTEM"
I think "5within" is talking nonsense and never followed MONEY MANAGEMENT which are virtal very important (the system do provides the cutloss). Probably 5within never follows the guidelines and criterias as laid down by the system. Cherrios...happy trading

Posted by casual_investor > 2012-07-17 18:06 | Report Abuse

Well let's us be fair. Is there a guarantee system result? No matter how good is the system, it will only be a guide. Trading need discipline. ......

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2012-07-17 18:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by Tan Kian Wei > Jul 17, 2012 02:43 PM

hi Stephen .... i post your message to the watchlist... http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/1100009117.jsp

As in the shares market in the 70s, it is upmost that we should exposed to different softwares as it is part and parcel of learning process. In fact, I have to take it positively thry Mr. Ooi invitation and has aready eveluate the systematic teaching whom I gain from Mr Ooi.

As Mat Cendana has posted on Jul 17, 2012 04:45 PM that Mr. Ooi has done a good job in sharing. There will always be detractors to anything and everything. But when it comes to "education" in the stock market, he is definitely for it and this is something which we need to continually learn with regardless of how much experience we may have. It's always better to keep an open mind. Investing in the market involves our real hard earned money. Always be positive and always give yourself a chance when it comes to learning. Cherios & be happy.

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2012-07-17 18:17 | Report Abuse

This system is very complicated and only useful to only handful of people.

This system is collecting monthy subscription fee, you can win the stock market if you are very discipline and very good in technical.

This system is good for people who are talented and not you and me.

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-17 18:19 | Report Abuse

Hi all

Think logic, please.

Thinking is using brain. Not by being emotionally charged.

I m still a logical person.

TEH

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 18:24 | Report Abuse

Think if you are a big player, then you can easily break-even the cost for this system IF this system is effective. Otherwise, if you are small player (which most of us are i think), the gain we have will be reduced to cover the cover of using this system. That's my thought about using this expensive trading software.

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-17 18:28 | Report Abuse

Hi Ngai

Think beyond that. Need to think logical, one need to be in markets for at least 5 years, experienced enough to understand the word "herd mentality", terms like fear and greed.

It is our money. Think.

By the way, if there is a system works well, I won't mind the price. I could easier gain back.

But .... THINK again.

TEH

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 18:31 | Report Abuse

Thanks CP Teh. Ya emotion management takes about 50%, while money management maybe 25% and strategy 25%.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 18:33 | Report Abuse

Gotta numb myself when hearing people gain 100% here and there..."hell style training" (in cantonese) Haha!

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2012-07-17 18:37 | Report Abuse

Hi

When i THINK, i will think cpteh blog

Again. THINK again.

THINK ?

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 18:41 | Report Abuse

What to think about? Maybe I don't get it.

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2012-07-17 18:44 | Report Abuse

market trading relies a bit of luck plus alot of hard work. you dont invest with your eyes closed hoping for a windfall. you need to open your eyes and ears WIDE.

look at market trends and external factors. unless you have deep pockets like warren buffett or PNB. dont ever average your losing stocks. your investment risk and holding powers (period)is equally important.

the best investment tools cannot help you if you are the panicky or act or impluse. it's safer to invest in mutual funds (long term) rather than play the market. this is my personal opinion. no offence to anybody

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-17 18:51 | Report Abuse

Hi

Think about position sizing. Think about the logic of trading a stock. Think of the system or trading plan we done. Think of the logic sharing we have ... Yet, we do not gain millions, right?

Think again ... Will big players buying few k software system to trade? If there is a system, earnings millions ... Don't u think so we all should stop working, get all of us here together ... Our resources ... And profit millions?

Think logical ... That easy?

Think ... As it is very important in trading markets. Real trading needs real people, you and me to take the trade.

Are we not emotional lots? Think of herd mentality. Can u see that here? Can u feel greed in play as klci at new high?

Don't think of my blog la .. I m just a normal trader, still driving a proton. Haha.

Anyway, think.

TEH

victor168

181 posts

Posted by victor168 > 2012-07-17 18:53 | Report Abuse

I agreed with you, bro Jonathan. I involve in market trading more than 10 years and What u say is true.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 19:34 | Report Abuse

IB has their own customized and more powerful software i believe.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-17 19:42 | Report Abuse

My wild guess is IB(aka sharks) are using highly customized Meta Stock. Maybe they have their own programmer to customize it.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-17 21:03 | Report Abuse

well, i think we dont have to cut people down to "our" size if we are doubtful. As technology progress, its only natural that technology could evolutionary captured instantly what was once 1-2 days of work in research. That is the speed of thought capable as mentioned by Bill Gates. Deep(er) Blue defeated Garry Kasparov only after one year of tweaking its predecessor, when the world said its impossible. it could think out 200 million moves per second. i could go only maximum 5 thoughts per second including subconsciously.

Ooi offered you to check out his course, so do it before commenting further. if you did and still lose money, then somewhere along the line, the teacher or the student has to ask himself what went wrong. I certainly doubt its the software which is limited to parameters assigned.

i for one has not attended his course, nor even met Ooi. this is solely because i see it fundamentally. Its a different school of analysis altogether although i take some effort to learn from my peers in TA.

lastly, play the game, not the player!Dont make it personal!

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-17 21:17 | Report Abuse

The system is being around and it is used in USA & UK too but not a high profile image , yet ! U hv to pay annual fee for the stock data and pay extra for more than basic data , just like buying a german car , u only get engine & body unlike if u buy jap car ! Sadly I am not in town otherwise I will attend Ooi's class & check it out further ........ I think it is important to under how is the system operate & manage , as one appreciate there r very sensitive data & personal details , etc etc !!! So far it appears there are no any "rubber stamp" by any reputable body or corporate and therefore , it this type of challenges , "security" is very important for me ....... enjoy yr class & hv fun

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-18 02:51 | Report Abuse

:) my goodness.

Posted by Maliki BAR > 2012-07-18 03:12 | Report Abuse

My opinion is that we can never learn enough, hence education, wherever its from... sifu/teacher/mentor... books.... experience... are all valuable and its up to us how we use it or some parts of it. Systems are there to assist you in your decision making, and it is still your decision making that determines profit... or loss. The system and education should help us in reducing loss and enhance our profit margin, hopefully. :D

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-18 04:03 | Report Abuse

why there must be a 'hopefully' at the end of everythng?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,040 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 04:28 |

Post removed.Why?

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-18 05:36 | Report Abuse

Dear Ooi,

Please reserve 3 seats for me and my two friends. We should be there before 6.30pm. If dinner not provided, we will have dinner nearby first and sorry if we might be slighly late as we are coming from Subang Jaya.

It will be interesting to know you.

Thanks again for inviting. I will not write anything about the preview, anyway.

See you

TEH

victor168

181 posts

Posted by victor168 > 2012-07-18 08:13 | Report Abuse

hope mr ooi can arrange to organise this gathering in Penang very keen to attend to understand the system.

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 08:47 | Report Abuse

Teh, how is your review to SharesXpert system?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,040 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 09:33 |

Post removed.Why?

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-18 10:10 | Report Abuse

Hi ooi

ok, will try to be early.

see you.

I m wearing green shirt this morning as today expected to be green.

TEH

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2012-07-18 10:15 | Report Abuse

NYSE or overseas is more intune with program buying & selling. their market capitalisation is huge. the software will assist their traders to arbitrage(betting) between different markets.

look at baring bros, lehman bros. this are big investment banks but floundered because ill conceived hedging. the earthquake at Japan kills the nikkei and Baring bros together (throwing all programs out of the windows).

lehman bros died because of subprime underwriting in the US ( plus fed reserve refused to step in). this are things the program have never anticipated.

trade big can also lose big. look at LIBOR even HSBC are part of the groupings rigging the inter bank rates. maybe the movie WALLSTREET is not a fiction.

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-18 11:22 | Report Abuse

Dear KW Tan,

You should know I never want to disappoint others, certainly won't be you. Please understand that this is a PUBLIC space. It is NOT good to tell truth(nothing but the truth). I have attended so many previews and market talks, do you see me writing anything bad about others? You see, I m concern ... VERY concern that there are so many blinded by GREED. So, it is VERY easy to play on their emotions.

I will not write ... unless it is extremely beneficial and good. Unless I could understand how a system works, I should not comment. It is business, if you know what I mean.

All I could ask many here is to THINK. Yes, using BRAIN to THINK ... without logical brain, they will be running around searching for sure-win system(I should know ... I hv got to know hundreds, reaching thousands soon) ... these are people who could not understand market and THOUGHT there is some system they could EASILY rely on.

Look ... for sure, I wont mind getting one. I am spending hours in daily basis, listening ... researching and analysing. If a system could help me so much to reduce my works, WHY NOT?

PAUSE ... THINK(using brain ... critical thinking needed ... maturity in markets needed).

Do not blame others ... do not put the faults in systems. IT IS YOU ... yes YOU ... who triggered the buy-sell.

Anyway, I will still NOT writing anthing. It is for my personal knowledge. ALL of us SHOULD take responsibilities in our own learning. I am definitely taken a looong tedious way in my own learning and cutting short the learning curves of many by sharing with them my experiences.

I have no bad intention or what-so-ever, just trying to provoke THINKING ALLOWED.

Thanks

TEH

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-18 11:27 | Report Abuse

By : Jonathan Keung : NYSE or overseas is more intune with program buying & selling. their market capitalisation is huge. the software will assist their traders to arbitrage(betting) between different markets.

Hi Jonathan, nice one there ... I noticed that you are those few who understand markets. The differences of US and KLSE markets. The liquidity in trading HKSE and trading a boring KLSE. So, yes ... someone mentioned correctly too that the buy signals lag.

I like reading your comments, especially if one going into deeper with understanding of whole situations of financial-markets or instruments.

---shake hands ---

TEH

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-18 11:30 | Report Abuse

:)

Posted by Ngai Chee Weng > 2012-07-18 12:50 | Report Abuse

Teh, thanks for the advice.

Posted by Maliki BAR > 2012-07-18 14:58 | Report Abuse

*nods* the final decision is always up to us, individually.

sre292

9 posts

Posted by sre292 > 2012-07-18 15:18 | Report Abuse

Dear Ooi Teik Bee, U do sounds like a desperate guy. If the system, sharesxpert, is so good, people will come to u la kuk. U dont have 2 beg people to attend ur talk.Safe trading folks,Cheers.

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-07-18 15:37 | Report Abuse

Sre292, with respect Ooi is just doing his job and hv nothing to do with desperation ........ Agreed with TEH's by-pass comments use the brain to THINK n not just to DANCE !!!!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,040 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-18 15:54 |

Post removed.Why?

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-07-18 15:59 | Report Abuse

agree with CP and all like minded people here. The final decision is always up to us. To each his or her own, dear friends.

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2012-07-18 16:14 | Report Abuse

CP will start give signal blog instead og chart blog, then we just follow his blog, no need buy the system LOL

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-18 16:37 | Report Abuse

Written by Ooi : I just try to help people here, I am not interested whether you want to attend this course or not.

It is my interest on technical analysis.

Can you spend 10 hours a day to read charts ?

Ask yourself, do you want to make a lot of money from stock market ? Do you want to be rich ?

Can you be rich if you do not know how to invest ?

------------------------------------------------------
Reply : I am glad you do want to help people. I first get to know your post/comment as you posted in my Gamuda-wd. Seeing that you are remisier and thought you should have the knowledge, I was glad to ask you to help many here. I do hope you sincerely want to help others. What i do know ... those in my groups certainly could feel my sincerity. Are you sure you are not interested to pull more students to enrol in your trading courses or using the sharexpert system? Sure?

Yes, it is my interests in stock-markets ... and I am making it a daily journey!!

I do not spend 10hours a day reading charts ... emm ... about 2 hours at most. Normally less than half hour. That is because I have trained my eyes what to see, what NOT to see ... and using EXPERIENCES too.

I believe in hard-work ... and I am progressing very well(thank you). I used 4 hours per day to learn everything I needed(even not needed ... now only I realise la) to know about stock-markets and I believe I still have another 5 years or so to go ...

A lot of money in stock-markets? WHO goes to market to LOSE money? HOW they lose ... due to GREED. WHO created GREED in majority? Let them answer ... THINKING needed.

RICH? Is that a carrot? Teach me ... I may not looking to be rich, I am very rich now with many thank-yous. That is RICH for me. RICH in knowledge, RICH in values ... RICH in passion ... passion to TEACH ... passion to HELP ... desire to succeed further to HELP many others. I will be RICH if one day I could open a trading school to teach ALL for charity. That is RICH for me. Err ... what is RICH for some may not be RICH for others, get what I mean?

Wait ... I admit I am still learning ... and I am not financially rich. So, I want to learn from you, can I?

I believe that you gained millions from Gamuda-wd(you do need millions to earn that as from 0.77 to 1.50 ... not even 100% leh), driving a big car and staying in big house. Congrats ... you are good to be financially rich.

We know there are 80% losers here, ignorants and greedy ones ... who want easy way out(I want too, I admit). Will you help all of them?

Thanks, anyway.

TEH

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2012-07-18 21:33 | Report Abuse

During high tide all ships float high ; at this moment most stocks move higher or attempt to do so and that makes most of the trading system software look good 'cos there will be more hits than flops. Best time to evaluate a system should be during sideway market. Try to consider this.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-19 01:55 | Report Abuse

QUOTE: (Jonathan Keung) Jul 18, 2012 10:15 AM,
'trade big can also lose big. look at LIBOR even HSBC are part of the groupings rigging the inter bank rates. maybe the movie WALLSTREET is not a fiction'-JK.

Hear hear!

Gordon Gekko is back!

Gekko becomes rich in the 1970s through the buying and speculation of real estate, and soon turns his attention to corporate raiding.

It turns out, however, that much of his wealth comes from a heavy reliance on insider trading.

His tactics finally catch up with him in 1985 when his latest protégé, Bud Fox, is arrested for his role in their illegal trades and agrees to turn state's evidence against Gekko in return for a lighter sentence. With Fox's testimony, Gekko is convicted of insider trading but with Bretton James cooperation with the feds the SEC was able to convict Gekko of multiple securities violations.

He is sent to prison in 1990 for his crimes and is released in 2001, finding himself the only released ex-convict without anyone greeting him.

Gordon Gekko is a fictional character and the main antagonist of the 1987 film Wall Street and the antihero of the 2010 film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps,[2] both directed by Oliver Stone. Gekko was portrayed by actor Michael Douglas, whose performance in the first film won him an Oscar for Best Actor.[3]

Co-written by Stone and screenwriter Stanley Weiser, Gekko is claimed to be based loosely on arbitrageur Ivan Boesky, who gave a speech on greed at the University of California, Berkeley in 1986, real-life activist shareholder and corporate raider Carl Icahn and also Stone's own father Louis Stone.

Gekko has become a symbol in popular culture for unrestrained greed (with the signature line, "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good"), often in fields outside corporate finance.

further ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Gekko

Post a Comment
Market Buzz