2 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by AL833D 2012-09-05 00:13

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-04 12:31 | Report Abuse

They are right because they look over a ten- to twenty-year period. Market always rises eventually, unless the country is bankrupt!

Posted by liew kimguan > 2012-09-04 14:30 | Report Abuse

totally agree, i always concern macro and micro economy. actually, i must fully concern my right way of stock analyse, selection and investment. the good fundamental stock will only influence by a minority effect from macro and micro environment unless the country is bankrupt.

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2012-09-04 14:38 | Report Abuse

Any effort puuting in for time the stock market is a waste of time.

The correct approach is balance exposure in different asset class and let the sectorial blue chip expanding your wealth effortlessly.

tjha

1 posts

Posted by tjha > 2012-09-04 20:31 | Report Abuse

Lynch is famous for running a long only fund and Berkshire likes to keep at least $20 Billion in cash.

Neither needs to care one whit what the economy is doing as they have no financial leverage and can afford to play the long game.

If you manage a business instead of investing for a living, then it becomes much more pertinent to you whether households are saving or spending, wouldn't you agree?

AL833D

884 posts

Posted by AL833D > 2012-09-05 00:13 | Report Abuse

You know ? the most beautyful formula in Physics, Schrödinger equation,Maxwell's equations ,E=mc2 from Einstein,the Pythagorean theorem; and Isaac Newton's F=ma. why? becoz this type of formula never tell u 'time'! 't' . If 'sifu' say klci will go to 1700, u ask when , he just keep quet, then he will be ur 'beautiful sifu' forever (coz when klci reach 1700 u will remember 'sifu' what he say so chun!) good 9.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz