MBFHLDG!!!

Edwin Toh

65 posts

Posted by Edwin Toh > 2012-09-17 17:02 | Report Abuse

good stock there... but worried about IPOWER

heehaa

118 posts

Posted by heehaa > 2012-09-17 17:05 | Report Abuse

Sure or not johotin can go beyond rm3!!!!

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-09-17 23:30 | Report Abuse

I don't know what to make of iPower. Saw this in The Star today about its capital reduction, consolidation and bonus issue (ex-date 26 Sept. 2010):

* Share capital reduction by the cancellation of 0.09 from par of 0.10.
* Consolidation of 10 ordinary shares of 0.01 into one 0.10 share.
* Bonus issue on basis of 3-for-2 consolidated shares.

No mention of any rights issue.

Can anyone comment on whether the above makes iPower more attractive, and hence with the future for capital appreciation for the investor?

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-18 21:24 | Report Abuse

Hi

I disagree on the long term part. If u r going to hold for a year, we do not buy anything which over valued in such risky traders' market. It is near suicidal buying to hold at this point of time. I do hope more of those know how would help to rectify these.

Johotin is in right issue news related and rm3? Base on what valuations, may I ask?

Klse stocks could not be traded using pure technical and most of flawed software screening. Those buying blindly into such calls should practice caution as I m worry that those newbies will fall into such calls.

Learn to know about businesses, about market pulse, some basic fundamentals, cooperate exercises, basic technical analysis and lots of common sense. Get real.

Please consult those know how as anything written here are of personal opinions?

TEH

Posted by Littleinvestor > 2012-09-18 21:34 | Report Abuse

CP Teh, don't mind what's your take/opinion on recent event/development on MBF and it's share price potential? No obligation, but if you don't mind. Thank you.

CH Ooi

10 posts

Posted by CH Ooi > 2012-09-18 23:33 | Report Abuse

Hi, thanks for the comments.The above recommendation is PURELY based on statistical technical analysis that I found and tested recently and it works quite effectively. Lets watch what happens to these stocks...

Calvin_12

15 posts

Posted by Calvin_12 > 2012-09-18 23:48 | Report Abuse

From Chart, JOHOTIN formed Bearish Engulfing after 3 'white soldiers'. In Malaysia, 3 white soldiers does not work! so, i expect price to correct and wait for next round of buying opp! Cheers!

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-19 01:16 | Report Abuse

Hi

I just feel we need to be responsible with what we are writing, especially those newbies are following some so called sifu's calls. It is so risky.

As for klci, I do not see any stocks worth buying to hold for a year. Certainly not maybank or orient, tho personally I do like oriental fundamentally.

No system in the world could give us trading scomi and johotin, signals in both. No way. It's ridiculous not to understand scomi is manipulated and johotin having her own stories. I want to repeat that due to lacking in liquidity and Malaysia boleh market conditions, no software could give us good enough signals to enter or exit. It is certainly not hat simple and I m worry for many followers here believing in such systems really exist. It does not.

I m a novice, I stand to share logic with many newbies. They are ignorants. Use hem in proper manner. Let them have time to learn. By giving them the fishes, and not pointing out the risk is not right.

I do not wish to be seen as a spoiler but if one is sincere to share knowledge, I m more than willing to share a piece of my mind. After all, there is no certainty in markets?

TEH

King Kong73

2,043 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2012-09-19 07:58 | Report Abuse

i am learning n has been trading almost 1 year...my new strategy m adopting now is to focus on shares that trades at a discount from nav,must be profitable and trading up to rm1.00 limit. So far i use all info i can gather in i3 and talking to experts to make a call to buy or sell. I am fortunate so far that the only money losi made this year so far was dabbling into drbhicom warrant which i jump in blindly due to greed n thought i can make a quick buck. Becoz of tht expensive lesson, i dun dabble in warrant anymore prefering mother shares only.

King Kong73

2,043 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2012-09-19 08:04 | Report Abuse

thank god so far..i have been consistently increasing my portfolio value steadily now giving me better returns of double digit of realised gains. I thank god for this n grateful for the kind folks in i3 for sharinh their knowledge,tips and advise. Thank u i3 community..you guys rock!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz