1 person likes this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by System Administrator 2012-10-15 13:08

berid

465 posts

Posted by berid > 2012-10-15 08:32 | Report Abuse

morning..
If not mistaken, me too having the same problem.. i guess the feed not working.. need to update manually..
TQ

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-10-15 08:48 | Report Abuse

Morning Berid

Oh .. it is ok. Thanks, buddy. I do know you are great in your TA. Yeah, wish to learn more from you, tho I hv many 'mental' blockage when it came to using those indicators.

Cheers and glad to hear from you.

TEH

berid

465 posts

Posted by berid > 2012-10-15 09:05 | Report Abuse

anyway, please keep posting as many forumers here are looking forward to read ur updates.. dont disappoint them.. either it is relevent or not, up to them whether wanna read or not.. there is no force factor.. all the best to you..

cheers..

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-10-15 09:27 | Report Abuse

yeah ... i will write NOT for readers here or whatever to read. I write blog for my own pleasure, my own readings and keeping as i m pacing myself in my learning curve. I will post AMedia reversal signals seen before the dive as I do detect that, technically speaking.

I m still writing my blog, even as I m writing here now(9.25am ... KLCI down 2.4points ... early signs of corrections, expecting to correct to 1640-1645 levels before we see some rebound with more plantation counters seeing rebound)

i will even write if there is no viewers. Haha. Plain stupid, I guess.

TEH

Posted by System Administrator > 2012-10-15 13:08 | Report Abuse

Dear bloggers, there was a technical issue with the feed source that caused disruption to the synchronisation of your blog posts to this portal. It has been resolved and is now back to normal. Thanks to the bloggers who have emailed us to report this issue.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz