Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by AlbertLim 2012-12-04 14:50

gumbo

882 posts

Posted by gumbo > 2012-12-03 13:44 | Report Abuse

You forgot to add Resolution 4. I shall not continue to deceive public and investors
Resolution 5. I shall not write my diary to i3 public becoz i3 investor are here for a one stop shop at learning and information sharing and not to learn about my weekends and my family and and my failures in securing better price. Not to mention my failure in investment!

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-12-03 13:58 | Report Abuse

Don't leave i3. We will miss you.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-12-03 14:04 | Report Abuse

Cpteh, since you are changing over a new blog, perhaps it is timely if you would get 2 books on leadership by John Maxwell

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-12-03 21:35 | Report Abuse

pls get lost... dont take our traders hard earn money as your fees. One must understand... everytime he writes, he will say good thing about is cohort ... wonder why? all this to promote his cohort or stock watch group ... hahaha (old tricks in the book).
please go away Mr. Teh.... and those who thinks Mr.Teh is a very good sifu please go & join him... you'll know soon how NOT so good he is...

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-12-03 21:40 | Report Abuse

sienz... the conman chipek teh still talking nonsense.
chipek teh. privatise your lanjio la. ur england is so terrible.
p/s: you forgot Resolution 4. Be fucked yourself everyday!

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-04 07:47 | Report Abuse

Albert, there is something jus out of curiosity I ask. Is the cohort group his stock watch group that paying money or his friends with same interest? If paying, I thought this group should be his customers, isn't it.. seriously there are ppl willing to pay money to be his followers beside pay money to learn trading ?

Not bad ler his Spsetia went up, but I think he is still losing money in TM now 5.46 because he bought at a higher price haha. maybe he already cut-loss again.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-12-04 14:50 | Report Abuse

Dear Shirley, to my knowledge... he split his group. One for stock watch where he shares what he buys or sells (not sure if its real trade or paper trade) Members need to pay RM30 pmth. Then he has this so called Cohort group where members pay RM50- RM100 per class to learn from his little knowledge in TA. He is certainly 'milking' many readers here. Feel sorry for those who join him.
His stock watch really sucks la... fyi....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz